A$AP

How can i get beats to da camp?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
@ pierre escargot

It's amazing how many people are seeing that pentagram and writing it off as "illuminati attention seeking" propaganda. You'd think the end of the vid would explain everything to people but I guess not. Plus, the whole pentagram scene was from Belly and if you've seen that...it should make even more sense.

It's amazing how many people are seeing that pentagram and writing it off as "illuminati attention seeking" propaganda. You'd think the end of the vid would explain everything to people but I guess not. Plus, the whole pentagram scene was from Belly and if you've seen that...it should make even more sense.

"Wassup" is a dope vid. I love that whole Three 6 throwback vibe they have goin on, especially being a longtime Three 6
fan whose been longing for that type of sound but gave up on finding it.

"Wassup" is a dope vid. I love that whole Three 6 throwback vibe they have goin on, especially being a longtime Three 6
fan whose been longing for that type of sound but gave up on finding it.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by tyisny

Hot video but all this "lemme throw some illuminati lookin %@+ in the video so i can get more buzz" is starting to get as bad as the fake rap beefs.

Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.
True but in the age of the youtube ##!!** who can't read a book but can call everyone a devil worshiper.... He knows that this video is going to be heavily targeted by those same %+#+%%$@
laugh.gif

With that said it's an ill video regardless 

Originally Posted by ciph4

Originally Posted by tyisny

Hot video but all this "lemme throw some illuminati lookin %@+ in the video so i can get more buzz" is starting to get as bad as the fake rap beefs.

Selling his soul (the ritual with the Pentagram/"Illuminati looking %@+") to get the house, cars, women, etc. is a nightmare to him.
True but in the age of the youtube ##!!** who can't read a book but can call everyone a devil worshiper.... He knows that this video is going to be heavily targeted by those same %+#+%%$@
laugh.gif

With that said it's an ill video regardless 

I'm liking the video. Not sure if its the best video I've seen in a while, but its nice video regardless.

Has there been any news on the A$AP group project?

I'm liking the video. Not sure if its the best video I've seen in a while, but its nice video regardless.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

its in the works right now 

Back
Top Bottom