A$AP

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

10/3/11...

says who? Prove it.
I was told that @LiveLoveASAP twitter account (that people refer to Rocky at) isn't really his. I dunno

Regardless, I'm friends with him on facebook and he posted the info there...

2q1s0b4.jpg
@LIVELOVEASAP is his manager's Twitter.
Looking forward to the tape. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

10/3/11...

says who? Prove it.
I was told that @LiveLoveASAP twitter account (that people refer to Rocky at) isn't really his. I dunno

Regardless, I'm friends with him on facebook and he posted the info there...

2q1s0b4.jpg
@LIVELOVEASAP is his manager's Twitter.
Looking forward to the tape. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

wow, my dude got struggle bars for days

can someone please tell me what 'struggle bars' are?? i hear this phrase all the time but i'm not completely sure what it means.. feelin real out the loop right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

wow, my dude got struggle bars for days

can someone please tell me what 'struggle bars' are?? i hear this phrase all the time but i'm not completely sure what it means.. feelin real out the loop right now
laugh.gif

Struggle bars = weak rhymes.

The kid ASAP isn't going to be nas or some @%*%, but homie is making good songs.
Let the tape drop before yall judge.

Struggle bars = weak rhymes.

The kid ASAP isn't going to be nas or some @%*%, but homie is making good songs.
Let the tape drop before yall judge.

If he was smart he'd make this tape more than just songs thrown together. An intro, interlude etc...think KushxOj how it just flowed. Rocky has a nice little buzz he needs to capitalize on it.

Let the masses know what new harlem is about feel me

If he was smart he'd make this tape more than just songs thrown together. An intro, interlude etc...think KushxOj how it just flowed. Rocky has a nice little buzz he needs to capitalize on it.

Let the masses know what new harlem is about feel me

Not for nothing, but I heard a few Vado songs played as interstitial music at Santos Party House this summer for a S!CK party where it was all witch house bands playing, so...

Not for nothing, but I heard a few Vado songs played as interstitial music at Santos Party House this summer for a S!CK party where it was all witch house bands playing, so...

Back
Top Bottom