A$AP

welp 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

publicity stunt or not, this may make him become more known.

I was chilling with some people from his camp last night, my dude said Rocky started rapping like two years ago...he just knows how to fill a void NY been missing.  There isn't any younger cats making noise out here just the same previous generation.

Saw this on tumblr

"First look at the A$AP x Black Scale collection set to drop this winter. Shout outs to the homies Al, Mega, and the whole fam over there."
tumblr_lthl5iMis11qmgop5o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ok.

I just came back from his performance at CMJ. I tried my hardest to be unbiased. Missed out on a Carmelo event to see what the hype was about.

It was cool before. This kid seemingly comes out of nowhere and blows up. Then we find out he's signed and the possibility of him having been signed and getting major media placement due to being signed being strong. Everyone crowning him the next best thing from NYC since the subway system.

This kid is absolutely TERRIBLE live. The crowd reaction was so bad he was like "Ya'll m-----------as acting like you aint got legends on this stage....dont act like that with us."...not even the white people were rocking with him. He did the generic jump off stage into the crowd....one of the songs chorus was "Suck a _____ d____ for 2011" or something to that nature...It was absolutely horrendous. No chicks were into it. This dude has cats walking on stage and just going to the back just to stand there. Sharing a bottle of grey gose to the head between them.

You all are gonna say i been hard on him and why come in here...but when cats cant even perform and they're signed, they deserve every bit of criticism. Then you got publications like the NY Times and Fader telling the public this is hot...it was so bad an A&R i know said it was one of the worst performances he's seen in his life.

It's all the consumers fault.
I was there as well. I like most of the tracks I've heard online, but I co-sign all of this above ^^
I was there too.  I don't understand what happened.  His and Spaceghosts performances were way better at Santos last month.  Hiro was just terrible.

Ok.

I just came back from his performance at CMJ. I tried my hardest to be unbiased. Missed out on a Carmelo event to see what the hype was about.

It was cool before. This kid seemingly comes out of nowhere and blows up. Then we find out he's signed and the possibility of him having been signed and getting major media placement due to being signed being strong. Everyone crowning him the next best thing from NYC since the subway system.

This kid is absolutely TERRIBLE live. The crowd reaction was so bad he was like "Ya'll m-----------as acting like you aint got legends on this stage....dont act like that with us."...not even the white people were rocking with him. He did the generic jump off stage into the crowd....one of the songs chorus was "Suck a _____ d____ for 2011" or something to that nature...It was absolutely horrendous. No chicks were into it. This dude has cats walking on stage and just going to the back just to stand there. Sharing a bottle of grey gose to the head between them.

You all are gonna say i been hard on him and why come in here...but when cats cant even perform and they're signed, they deserve every bit of criticism. Then you got publications like the NY Times and Fader telling the public this is hot...it was so bad an A&R i know said it was one of the worst performances he's seen in his life.

I was there as well. I like most of the tracks I've heard online, but I co-sign all of this above ^^
I was there too.  I don't understand what happened.  His and Spaceghosts performances were way better at Santos last month.  Hiro was just terrible.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Ok.

It looked like Trilla was the only performance that wasn't weak.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Ok.

It looked like Trilla was the only performance that wasn't weak.

I heard that purple swag track he has in a party setting a few weeks back and liked it so I checked out his show unbiased...dude needs work. My boy kept saying "I'm tellin you son, all these !*%+*! is ritalin and prozac babies. Thats why they so GAH-BAGE". Fader was pretty weak this year, the fools gold anniversary joint was fire though

I heard that purple swag track he has in a party setting a few weeks back and liked it so I checked out his show unbiased...dude needs work. My boy kept saying "I'm tellin you son, all these !*%+*! is ritalin and prozac babies. Thats why they so GAH-BAGE". Fader was pretty weak this year, the fools gold anniversary joint was fire though

Back
Top Bottom