A bunch of people enjoyed this. Figured I'd share. Vol. It's story time. (Long read.)

Taken from the Attention Whoring topic.

When I first got to HS I was 13. I had skipped 8th grade, so I had missed out on an entire year of macking lessons (and not to brag or anything but this was right when I was getting my swag right with the ladies
pimp.gif
) and went straight from 7th grade to 9th grade. But I thought I was the man because I had some 8th grade chick top me off in the bathroom of the middle school, so I was rolling in the HS like I owned the place.

In the first couple weeks of school I started kicking it with this older chick. She was like an 18 year old junior, mad stupid. It wasn't even like she was born late, that ho got held back. But she was a fine $#* cuban girl. She knew it, too. And it had me thinking I was that dude because I would get her to buy me and my homies cigs and swishers, and she had older friends that could hook us up with a bottle on occasion. No lie I was falling for that girl. But I was too young and naive to see that she was a cum guzzling demon s*!@. More on that later.

We had been kicking it heavy as the school year went on, and by spring time a bunch of people thought we were dating. I wasn't focused on ole girl though. I had gotten into skating. I was super whack but I could do kick flips, ollies, and horrid looking rail slides. It was enough so that I wouldn't look like complete fool at the skate park. I had also started adopting that fashion sense, too. Since the chick liked that kinda stuff I was loving it because she said it looked nice. Had a brotha out there wearing skinny jeans, skate shoes, and ties with t-shirts. And I wasn't super skinny either. I was chubby. Unforgivable.

At the peak of my "skater" look I was asking the cuban girl what kinda stuff she liked on dudes. Hormones had me fiending. I was mad thirsty. Girl was like "Oh, I like all types of things on guys. It just depends. But I think you'd look rad with dyed hair and some highlights." Yes, the girl said "rad." I still remember her annoying $#* voice saying that in her room. She wanted me to take me to her hair stylist to do it but she didn't know that I was super #poor. My greedy mom wouldn't give me an allowance because I would stay out late with this girl and drink beer and smoke cigarettes. So I told her nah, and that I'd just pick up one of those dying kits from Target for like $20. (
30t6p3b.gif
) She said she wanted to go with and picked out one and bought it with $20 that I gave her. I should have known something was up when I didn't get change back. Then we went to the usual chill spot (my homie's garage) and she instantly started dying my hair this red $#* color that she got. Only she didn't think about me having black hair and how the red wouldn't really show up on top of it. So she was like "Hold on" and pulled out a blonde bleaching kit. (I later realized that the red dye was just like $5, and that she had spent the rest on a bleaching kit.)

So I was just like "Yo, won't that much stuff in my hair make it fall out or something?" I didn't know much about hair styling (like most 14 year old dudes) but I grew up with a bunch of girls so I knew you couldn't just keep dying stuff and have it be aight. But she was like "Yeah, I do this all the time, you'll be fine" and I trusted her.
30t6p3b.gif
So she put this bleaching stuff on top of my already being dyed hair. I was surprised that it actually worked out pretty well. But my fro was SUPER blonde. Had me looking like the first and only negro super saiyan. Coupled with the skater boy look going on I looked like a damn fool and a hot mess. And to make it better, she messed up with the bleaching so at the fringes of my hair I had a layer of red dye just chilling. But I figured since I had gone through with it that I would be smashing within the next week, tops. And I was letting all the homies know that weekend too. Like "yeah, she said she likes dudes with dyed hair so she dyed mind." I had all my friends my age like "Oh snap you bout to hit that" cause them dudes were all virgins and didn't know anything.

I started flirting with her as soon as the school week started again. I was trying to hold hands and arrange sleep overs, on my grind. But any time I would mention it she would be like "Oh, I don't really know" and would change the subject. But she would tag me in her Myspace bulletins and stuff and flirt so I was just like
pimp.gif
'cause I didn't know any better. One of the nights of that week we were chilling and everyone else had left the room for some reason (which never happened) so when we were just hanging she was like "Its been sooo long since I slept with someone." Being the lame what I was I was just like "Yeah, me too" knowing damn well that I had never felt the warmth of a woman. She lit up a square and was like "You ever swapped smoked with a girl before?" I didn't know what the hell that was so I was just like "Nah what's that?" Then she took a drag, grabbed my hand, put it on her chest and we started making out. I was at second base with a 18 year old girl, and my swag was over 100 million.

But then we heard people coming so she stopped and was just like "We'll catch up later." I bragged my $#* off the next day at school. Sons were like "Yo we heard you smashed ole girl!" and I was just like "A gentleman never kisses and tells" with that
grin.gif
look on my face so everyone assumed that I had. I assumed that the girl had heard about it too. But she didn't say anything so I thought she was cool with it. Anyways we chilled again after school that day and we were just chilling at her parent's house. I was trying to smash but her parents were home. Once her mom left the living room she whispered in my ear "If you really wanna +%!+ me, you have to have straight hair." So she got her hot comb out and straight up started straightening my hair.

Not only was my hair blonde with red highlights, but now that #** was straight. Looking back I'm glad I can laugh, because I know I was looking like a damn FOOL.
roll.gif
I left and just went back home. My mom was tripping (I guess the straight hair was the straw that broke the camels back.) She was just like "Well, if you like being out so much and skipping class, then you can just stay out!" I was just like fine, and told her that the next morning when I went to school I just wouldn't come back. She just gave one of those frustrated motherly grunts (you know how fat women sound when they get angry) and slammed my room door. A ninja started packing. I grabbed my board, my phone, wallet, a change of clothes, and some condoms that my mom had just thrown at me (because she had heard from around the neighborhood that I was out smashing girls and partying when only the latter was true.) I guess looking back it wasn't that big of a deal because I always spent the night at my homie's house on the weekends anyways and it was going to be Friday. In the morning I got up super early (at like 6:30) and just left the house super early and walked to school. I asked my boy if I could spend a couple extra nights at his house because my mom was tripping and he was like cool. Then I told ole girl what had happened and she was just like "Oh, well, if you really don't go back after school today let me know because I wanna party" and winked. In a 14 year old's mind I was just taking W after W after W. I had just moved out from my mom's (in my mind,) she gave me some money for food (which was now bottle money,) and the girl was flirting with me. If basedgod was around I would have thanked him.

At our school we had a main desk that you had to pass if you wanted to leave through the front door, and we always did just out of habit. I was with the cuban girl and two of my friends. We were walking towards the desk and the stupid mark of a desk attendant had a phone in his hand and was looking straight at me. He knew me because I always would skip class and he'd catch us with our fake hall passes (my boy stole a pad of 'em and would make fake ones for the low.) When I went to pass the desk he grabbed a hold of my arm and was like "Your mother would like to speak to you" and to be honest if I would have been by myself I probably would have, but because my homies were around I was just like "Man, +%!+ that @*$%@" and just kept walking ( smh at myself.) We all met at my homie's garage and she went with her older friend and grabbed a bottle of bicardi lime. There were three of us just chilling and I was giving my boy those eyes like 'Ninja can't you see I'm bout to smash?!' But he was gone and wasn't trying to move. He started to get sick though so he went back into his house and started puking or something.

I just stayed in his garage (because that's where I'd sleep whenever his parents were at home) and the girl stayed. So I was like "Niiiiiiiiiice" [emoji]169[/emoji] Fabulous. But my mom had started blowing up my cell phone. We started messing around anyways and I pulled out one of those condoms from my bag. She saw me starting to unbutton my skinny $#* jeans and was just like "No, I don't wanna seem like a #@!@@ because you're so young and we aren't in a relationship and your mom is concerned" but I was just like "Age is only a number, baby. Besides, sex outside of a relationship isn't a big deal. I do it all the time. That's why she's mad." (
laugh.gif
@ myself.) That last part was a mistake, because I probably could have realistically smashed without lying about not being a virgin, but now that I had she was expecting to have her back blown out. She started to strip and while she was taking off her stuff I was furiously trying to read how to put on the condom from the wrapper because I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

I managed to get it on but I messed up and it broke (because my mom got those super cheap clinic condoms) and I didn't want to pull out another one because I would have been too embarrassed. But I hesitated and she was like "You know what, we probably shouldn't do this" but I was like "Nah, we like each other though, just let me put in the tip." And she said "Just the tip, promise?" And I was like "Promise." So I went in without a raincoat and that's just about how far I got. A couple of little jerks later I went super saiyan 3. My hair was sticking up like when white people touch those magnetic things at science museums, and I was yelling and flexing like dude from American Psycho. Ole girl was just laying there like "Really?" And then I looked at her and was like "
ohwell.gif
wait baby." But it was too late. She just straight up left. Then my mom called again and I answered super rudely and she was like "Boy if you don't come home right now I'm calling the police." I was just like "f that I'm staying where I am" and hung up. Then the cuban girl came back with our friend (who was like passed out basically) and we just sat there awkwardly. After a couple of more missed calls she was just like "I think you should leave because I don't want the police here." So I picked up the phone when my mom called next and just told her to meet me at the gas station." She agreed to and then I left.

I just stayed in my room the entire weekend mad. I wasn't even thinking about school. When I got there on Monday it was horrible. Dude's were giving me props but all the girls were like laughing and stuff. I saw the girl and she just didn't say anything. I just left early and went to my homie's garage during lunch. He came with but went back to school when lunch was over. He and the girl ended up coming back together and I guess he thought I had left already (I guess because I put my bike in back instead of in the front like usual because i didn't have a lock and I just used my friend's.) I heard stuff moving around and left the garage to meet up but she was doming him up in the backyard and I was just like "YO +#%?!" because I thought me and the girl were about to be dating or something and she was just like "No, you had your chance! Why don't you just give up and +%!+ the couch!" My homie had a couch in his garage that had a hole in it and she pointed at it and they both started laughing and I just got super heated. I went home and just sulked. The next day at school it seemed like everyone who was giving me props earlier was telling me to go +%!+ their couches, in addition to all the people who were mad before too. It was terrible.

Then I was just like "F all this." and I cut my hair and stuff. Then my family moved and I transferred high schools and lucky no one really knew each other. The people who did never really hung out with me so I was just known as the kid who would skip class and had blonde hair for a while. Then most people forgot about it.

quick cliffs: i was mad young when i started HS. i started kicking it with an 18 year old junior, who was super fly.
i wanted to smash. she wanted to play dress up. i ended up with blonde hair and red highlights
i ended up getting a few strokes in but she and her friends clowned me for being a virgin
my family moved and i transfered the next school year.

Taken from the Attention Whoring topic.

When I first got to HS I was 13. I had skipped 8th grade, so I had missed out on an entire year of macking lessons (and not to brag or anything but this was right when I was getting my swag right with the ladies
pimp.gif
) and went straight from 7th grade to 9th grade. But I thought I was the man because I had some 8th grade chick top me off in the bathroom of the middle school, so I was rolling in the HS like I owned the place.

In the first couple weeks of school I started kicking it with this older chick. She was like an 18 year old junior, mad stupid. It wasn't even like she was born late, that ho got held back. But she was a fine $#* cuban girl. She knew it, too. And it had me thinking I was that dude because I would get her to buy me and my homies cigs and swishers, and she had older friends that could hook us up with a bottle on occasion. No lie I was falling for that girl. But I was too young and naive to see that she was a cum guzzling demon s*!@. More on that later.

We had been kicking it heavy as the school year went on, and by spring time a bunch of people thought we were dating. I wasn't focused on ole girl though. I had gotten into skating. I was super whack but I could do kick flips, ollies, and horrid looking rail slides. It was enough so that I wouldn't look like complete fool at the skate park. I had also started adopting that fashion sense, too. Since the chick liked that kinda stuff I was loving it because she said it looked nice. Had a brotha out there wearing skinny jeans, skate shoes, and ties with t-shirts. And I wasn't super skinny either. I was chubby. Unforgivable.

At the peak of my "skater" look I was asking the cuban girl what kinda stuff she liked on dudes. Hormones had me fiending. I was mad thirsty. Girl was like "Oh, I like all types of things on guys. It just depends. But I think you'd look rad with dyed hair and some highlights." Yes, the girl said "rad." I still remember her annoying $#* voice saying that in her room. She wanted me to take me to her hair stylist to do it but she didn't know that I was super #poor. My greedy mom wouldn't give me an allowance because I would stay out late with this girl and drink beer and smoke cigarettes. So I told her nah, and that I'd just pick up one of those dying kits from Target for like $20. (
30t6p3b.gif
) She said she wanted to go with and picked out one and bought it with $20 that I gave her. I should have known something was up when I didn't get change back. Then we went to the usual chill spot (my homie's garage) and she instantly started dying my hair this red $#* color that she got. Only she didn't think about me having black hair and how the red wouldn't really show up on top of it. So she was like "Hold on" and pulled out a blonde bleaching kit. (I later realized that the red dye was just like $5, and that she had spent the rest on a bleaching kit.)

So I was just like "Yo, won't that much stuff in my hair make it fall out or something?" I didn't know much about hair styling (like most 14 year old dudes) but I grew up with a bunch of girls so I knew you couldn't just keep dying stuff and have it be aight. But she was like "Yeah, I do this all the time, you'll be fine" and I trusted her.
30t6p3b.gif
So she put this bleaching stuff on top of my already being dyed hair. I was surprised that it actually worked out pretty well. But my fro was SUPER blonde. Had me looking like the first and only negro super saiyan. Coupled with the skater boy look going on I looked like a damn fool and a hot mess. And to make it better, she messed up with the bleaching so at the fringes of my hair I had a layer of red dye just chilling. But I figured since I had gone through with it that I would be smashing within the next week, tops. And I was letting all the homies know that weekend too. Like "yeah, she said she likes dudes with dyed hair so she dyed mind." I had all my friends my age like "Oh snap you bout to hit that" cause them dudes were all virgins and didn't know anything.

I started flirting with her as soon as the school week started again. I was trying to hold hands and arrange sleep overs, on my grind. But any time I would mention it she would be like "Oh, I don't really know" and would change the subject. But she would tag me in her Myspace bulletins and stuff and flirt so I was just like
pimp.gif
'cause I didn't know any better. One of the nights of that week we were chilling and everyone else had left the room for some reason (which never happened) so when we were just hanging she was like "Its been sooo long since I slept with someone." Being the lame what I was I was just like "Yeah, me too" knowing damn well that I had never felt the warmth of a woman. She lit up a square and was like "You ever swapped smoked with a girl before?" I didn't know what the hell that was so I was just like "Nah what's that?" Then she took a drag, grabbed my hand, put it on her chest and we started making out. I was at second base with a 18 year old girl, and my swag was over 100 million.

But then we heard people coming so she stopped and was just like "We'll catch up later." I bragged my $#* off the next day at school. Sons were like "Yo we heard you smashed ole girl!" and I was just like "A gentleman never kisses and tells" with that
grin.gif
look on my face so everyone assumed that I had. I assumed that the girl had heard about it too. But she didn't say anything so I thought she was cool with it. Anyways we chilled again after school that day and we were just chilling at her parent's house. I was trying to smash but her parents were home. Once her mom left the living room she whispered in my ear "If you really wanna +%!+ me, you have to have straight hair." So she got her hot comb out and straight up started straightening my hair.

Not only was my hair blonde with red highlights, but now that #** was straight. Looking back I'm glad I can laugh, because I know I was looking like a damn FOOL.
roll.gif
I left and just went back home. My mom was tripping (I guess the straight hair was the straw that broke the camels back.) She was just like "Well, if you like being out so much and skipping class, then you can just stay out!" I was just like fine, and told her that the next morning when I went to school I just wouldn't come back. She just gave one of those frustrated motherly grunts (you know how fat women sound when they get angry) and slammed my room door. A ninja started packing. I grabbed my board, my phone, wallet, a change of clothes, and some condoms that my mom had just thrown at me (because she had heard from around the neighborhood that I was out smashing girls and partying when only the latter was true.) I guess looking back it wasn't that big of a deal because I always spent the night at my homie's house on the weekends anyways and it was going to be Friday. In the morning I got up super early (at like 6:30) and just left the house super early and walked to school. I asked my boy if I could spend a couple extra nights at his house because my mom was tripping and he was like cool. Then I told ole girl what had happened and she was just like "Oh, well, if you really don't go back after school today let me know because I wanna party" and winked. In a 14 year old's mind I was just taking W after W after W. I had just moved out from my mom's (in my mind,) she gave me some money for food (which was now bottle money,) and the girl was flirting with me. If basedgod was around I would have thanked him.

At our school we had a main desk that you had to pass if you wanted to leave through the front door, and we always did just out of habit. I was with the cuban girl and two of my friends. We were walking towards the desk and the stupid mark of a desk attendant had a phone in his hand and was looking straight at me. He knew me because I always would skip class and he'd catch us with our fake hall passes (my boy stole a pad of 'em and would make fake ones for the low.) When I went to pass the desk he grabbed a hold of my arm and was like "Your mother would like to speak to you" and to be honest if I would have been by myself I probably would have, but because my homies were around I was just like "Man, +%!+ that @*$%@" and just kept walking ( smh at myself.) We all met at my homie's garage and she went with her older friend and grabbed a bottle of bicardi lime. There were three of us just chilling and I was giving my boy those eyes like 'Ninja can't you see I'm bout to smash?!' But he was gone and wasn't trying to move. He started to get sick though so he went back into his house and started puking or something.

I just stayed in his garage (because that's where I'd sleep whenever his parents were at home) and the girl stayed. So I was like "Niiiiiiiiiice" [emoji]169[/emoji] Fabulous. But my mom had started blowing up my cell phone. We started messing around anyways and I pulled out one of those condoms from my bag. She saw me starting to unbutton my skinny $#* jeans and was just like "No, I don't wanna seem like a #@!@@ because you're so young and we aren't in a relationship and your mom is concerned" but I was just like "Age is only a number, baby. Besides, sex outside of a relationship isn't a big deal. I do it all the time. That's why she's mad." (
laugh.gif
@ myself.) That last part was a mistake, because I probably could have realistically smashed without lying about not being a virgin, but now that I had she was expecting to have her back blown out. She started to strip and while she was taking off her stuff I was furiously trying to read how to put on the condom from the wrapper because I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

I managed to get it on but I messed up and it broke (because my mom got those super cheap clinic condoms) and I didn't want to pull out another one because I would have been too embarrassed. But I hesitated and she was like "You know what, we probably shouldn't do this" but I was like "Nah, we like each other though, just let me put in the tip." And she said "Just the tip, promise?" And I was like "Promise." So I went in without a raincoat and that's just about how far I got. A couple of little jerks later I went super saiyan 3. My hair was sticking up like when white people touch those magnetic things at science museums, and I was yelling and flexing like dude from American Psycho. Ole girl was just laying there like "Really?" And then I looked at her and was like "
ohwell.gif
wait baby." But it was too late. She just straight up left. Then my mom called again and I answered super rudely and she was like "Boy if you don't come home right now I'm calling the police." I was just like "f that I'm staying where I am" and hung up. Then the cuban girl came back with our friend (who was like passed out basically) and we just sat there awkwardly. After a couple of more missed calls she was just like "I think you should leave because I don't want the police here." So I picked up the phone when my mom called next and just told her to meet me at the gas station." She agreed to and then I left.

I just stayed in my room the entire weekend mad. I wasn't even thinking about school. When I got there on Monday it was horrible. Dude's were giving me props but all the girls were like laughing and stuff. I saw the girl and she just didn't say anything. I just left early and went to my homie's garage during lunch. He came with but went back to school when lunch was over. He and the girl ended up coming back together and I guess he thought I had left already (I guess because I put my bike in back instead of in the front like usual because i didn't have a lock and I just used my friend's.) I heard stuff moving around and left the garage to meet up but she was doming him up in the backyard and I was just like "YO +#%?!" because I thought me and the girl were about to be dating or something and she was just like "No, you had your chance! Why don't you just give up and +%!+ the couch!" My homie had a couch in his garage that had a hole in it and she pointed at it and they both started laughing and I just got super heated. I went home and just sulked. The next day at school it seemed like everyone who was giving me props earlier was telling me to go +%!+ their couches, in addition to all the people who were mad before too. It was terrible.

Then I was just like "F all this." and I cut my hair and stuff. Then my family moved and I transferred high schools and lucky no one really knew each other. The people who did never really hung out with me so I was just known as the kid who would skip class and had blonde hair for a while. Then most people forgot about it.

quick cliffs: i was mad young when i started HS. i started kicking it with an 18 year old junior, who was super fly.
i wanted to smash. she wanted to play dress up. i ended up with blonde hair and red highlights
i ended up getting a few strokes in but she and her friends clowned me for being a virgin
my family moved and i transfered the next school year.

I came in here meaning to then saw the giant wall of text and no cliff notes... sorry son

212733nfb1tuey.gif

I came in here meaning to then saw the giant wall of text and no cliff notes... sorry son

212733nfb1tuey.gif

You such an attention wh... wait. I see what you did there

Spoiler [+]
Stewie-stewie-griffin-684115_1024_768.jpg

You such an attention wh... wait. I see what you did there

Spoiler [+]
Stewie-stewie-griffin-684115_1024_768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom