A day in the Life of a Valet - Volume - Lamborghini.....Pictures

pimp.gif

I remember my valet days... nicest car i drove was probably an Aston Martin DB9
pimp.gif

you love backing those joints in dont you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JKickz1334

In and around Atlanta.

My main lot is out at a country club just north of Atlanta called The River Club. The average house price in this place is around two million. I remember my first day out there I was just completely
eek.gif

http://www.theriver-club.com/

A lot of local celebrities and athletes live there, and Michael Jordan himself is a member and golfs here from time to time. Definitely not a bad gig for a 20 year old college student.

Damn dude, yall hiring?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

sounds like we get about the same type of business. i took an L though when i got laid off from the westin hotel downtown.
tired.gif
now i am at this french restaurant.

Word, I stayed at the Westin a few years ago with my father on a business trip. The elevator can climb in that hotel!
eek.gif
Way too many floors though, and the glass windows in the room felt too much likeyou would fall out.

word, the westin is a sick hotel. the rooms were
pimp.gif
and i used to get rooms for 60 bucksa night at any westin.

as far as transmissions go i never have had trouble with them. i have never driven one with F1 gear but i bet i could figure out how to park it.
laugh.gif

glorifying parking other peoples symbols of success
smh.gif

you mad? it's just a job, but who else on here can say they've driven a brabus sl65? it's a good experience and a great way to workyour way through college.

I wish we were hiring, some of the dudes I work with are complete idiots and I wouldn't mind working with another NT'er. Then again, they do it for aliving and are much older than me, so what can I expect. PM me though, and I'll see what I can do.

As far as being nervous when I'm backing them in, you honestly get so used to it that I could do it in my sleep...

Back
Top Bottom