A five-year-old reviews Erykah Badu’s “Window Seatâ€

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Badu Is DUMB

If you sit next to the window thats giving all the oppertunity for someone to sit next to you.

Her words were, "Can I get a window seat cuz I dont want nobody next to me"

Sit on the outside if you dont want any1 next to you. Dumb broad.

I hate when people do this
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

In an interview for the Dallas Morning News, Badu said that her part in the video foreshadowed the controversy and reaction to the video, stating "I knew that would happen, so as soon as the thought came to my mind, I decided to assassinate myself as a gesture. Because it was going to happen anyway. The video is a prediction of what is happening now".

Cool video.

laugh.gif
@ paper bagging Erykah Badu...

Child please that women is beautiful.

smh.gif
corny kids.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

In an interview for the Dallas Morning News, Badu said that her part in the video foreshadowed the controversy and reaction to the video, stating "I knew that would happen, so as soon as the thought came to my mind, I decided to assassinate myself as a gesture. Because it was going to happen anyway. The video is a prediction of what is happening now".

Cool video.

I'm paraphrasing, but when she's lying on the ground at the end of the video she says "they attack what they don't understand out of fear, they are us".

She was dead on. I can't believe people are mad over this video like they've never seen a naked person or themselves naked before. Who cares? She wasn't doing anything obscene.

Do the same people who are mad at this video, cover their eyes when they see a nude sculpture in public?

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Badu Is DUMB

If you sit next to the window thats giving all the oppertunity for someone to sit next to you.

Her words were, "Can I get a window seat cuz I dont want nobody next to me"

Sit on the outside if you dont want any1 next to you. Dumb broad.
You sir, are an idiot. 
She says, "Can I get a window seat." and as a separate statement says, "Don't want nobody next to me." I dont know where you got the "cuz" from. 
Stop hating.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

yeah, it's the adults that distort things and make them bad.

smh.gif
at the people saying stuff like 'those kids are scarred for life now'.
QFT

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by proper english

scripted. 

/thread

i work in a pediatric clinic and none of the 5 yr old talks like that.

That's sad. My three year old can carry a conversation and do basic math and some reading.

I don't think it's as far fetched as people are making it out to be, but who knows?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by proper english

scripted. 

/thread

i work in a pediatric clinic and none of the 5 yr old talks like that.

That's sad. My three year old can carry a conversation and do basic math and some reading.

I don't think it's as far fetched as people are making it out to be, but who knows?

grin.gif
.  spoonfed.. 

little girl was saying all the right things during the course of the entire clip. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

more people need to see this and laugh at this bull *#*% article

fixed for you

stoneface to anybody who thought that was deep

Back
Top Bottom