A girl thread River bears second and hopefully last. part deux PICS

A week back I just sent her a text and was like i dont think we should talk im not were i need to be and i cant even come take you out and i feel like a bum.

and she was like ima make sure u come with me to church ill scoop you up.

very few girls keep it a 100 like that. and its not bad to be into church.

Go for it. She seems like a real genuine girl and could probably give you determination and help you get your life on track.

ima just chill and see what happens with them. she said i can go dressed how ever. i wanna make a good impression ESP if her father asks me 10
thousand questions.

im srry but....those nails
sick.gif

You do you what you wanna do op...if you feel comfortable meeting her pops and chilling with her at the church, then be it..but if your not tryna rush intoanything then just chill, dont give her the wrong idea

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

not really attracted to her

but it's up to you if you really like her or not
True, here eyebrows are too thin in my opinion, but she seems like she can be cute when she wants to.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

vwqxk9.jpg
is it just me or is that one of the most confusing/hardest to read thread titles ever??
Got me too.. I read it like 3 times before I clicked
laugh.gif

yall boys are a trip man. id love to see the girls yall mess with.

if u remember my far rock girl friend that was a TRUE dime piece. to bad girl was just hard headed and the goons tried to pop off in
red fern.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

True, here eyebrows are too thin in my opinion, but she seems like she can be cute when she wants to.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

sick.gif

You do you what you wanna do op...if you feel comfortable meeting her pops and chilling with her at the church, then be it..but if your not tryna rush into anything then just chill, dont give her the wrong idea

NT is too much sometimes.
roll.gif

I could never try to pull a chick with yall....

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by 23kidd

sick.gif

You do you what you wanna do op...if you feel comfortable meeting her pops and chilling with her at the church, then be it..but if your not tryna rush into anything then just chill, dont give her the wrong idea

NT is too much sometimes.
roll.gif

I could never try to pull a chick with yall....
Naw it's just my opinion, girls with thin eyebrows aren't my type. I don't need perfection though, the girl I'm trying to get withain't the best looking either, but she is very cute to me. Do your thing River Bear.

Damn I can't believe I misspelled her with "here".
laugh.gif

Like THE FAME mentioned, she might be looking to change you, which may or may not be a bad thing depending on your circumstances.

Women LOOOOOVE a project. I don't know your situation, but it sounds like you've been heading in, what you feel is, the wrong direction in life and areopen for change. I'm generalizing the situation since I don't know you or the girl, but there's a chance that she's actually attracted to thefact that you don't have a car or a job, because it gives her the opportunity to mold you into a different man. Your the perfect candidate for a project.

The only thing you have to worry about is whether or not you're comfortable with her molding you into a different person. She might be good for you. Shecould help you get back on your feet and become the guy with the car and job that you think she deserves. The only problem with that is that this process caninvolve her trying to make you someone that you are not (something that will drive you crazy and make you hate her). Who knows... you'll have to make thejudgment call on that based off of what you know of her personality already.

With that being said, don't get down on yourself about what you do or don't have. She seems to like you for who you are right now, whatever the reason,so there's no reason to feel like you have to a find a job and buy a car before pursuing her. Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today. If youlike her and what she has to offer, I say go for it, don't let insecurities get in the way of what could be a healthy, happy relationship.

And if she does turn into a crazy, possessive, controlling female dog, you can always dead the whole ordeal. Worst case scenario you'd end up back whereyou started. I say go for it, just make sure amidst all of her help and encouragement, that she respects you, regardless of how far along you've progressedin her program.

Or I could be completely wrong... hope that helped somehow

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So she gets my number and starts to text me and we start talking and before things go any further i kept it real . im not working and i dont have
a car so why would i try to date her and holla at her ? She is really into church and invites me to go out of the blue and im ready for a change so

GUCCCCCIIIIIII
This can go one of two ways with these types of broads.

Either

YNS

Or

YSOTFD

1. She goes to church and is close to her family
2. She accepts your circumstances and keeps it real
3. She's OK looks wise

I say she's a keeper. You dont find yourself these type of girls everyday. I still say get to know her a little bit more before you start taking thisseriously

Back
Top Bottom