A Glimpse Into Homosexual Underground Hip-Hop Circuit In NYC

@3:30 
eek.gif
eek.gif

128882382276453532.jpg

sfngljknfsdvjlnfsdjvv i didnt even see your 3:30 mark at first i was bout to say 3:26 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Gay Hip-Hop Rules Son, We About To Take Over!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

sfngljknfsdvjlnfsdjvv i didnt even see your 3:30 mark at first i was bout to say 3:26 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Gay Hip-Hop Rules Son, We About To Take Over!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

i can't rock with this or bump it in my car, but you know what, more power to them. at least they're keeping it real right?

if a dude can flow, he can flow. i might not be trying to hear the lyrics, but if someone's got skills he's got skills. let him rap about what he wants, but the same criticisms about being versatile as an mc and not just a gimmick should apply to them too.

aside from that, who cares. again more power to 'em. RnB crooners have been ambiguously singing about dudes for years. just make good music.

i can't rock with this or bump it in my car, but you know what, more power to them. at least they're keeping it real right?

if a dude can flow, he can flow. i might not be trying to hear the lyrics, but if someone's got skills he's got skills. let him rap about what he wants, but the same criticisms about being versatile as an mc and not just a gimmick should apply to them too.

aside from that, who cares. again more power to 'em. RnB crooners have been ambiguously singing about dudes for years. just make good music.

Man props to these dudes. At least they're out in the open and not fronting like these other industry cats talking and acting like they're
straight meanwhile are getting rammed from behind
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man props to these dudes. At least they're out in the open and not fronting like these other industry cats talking and acting like they're
straight meanwhile are getting rammed from behind
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i swear i was just thinking about this yesterday...

more gay R&B but close enough...

i just can't see myself listening to it but i wish them the best

homies bf had me weak...

i saw the same %%#@ in Popeyes a few weeks ago...i was dying...

i swear i was just thinking about this yesterday...

more gay R&B but close enough...

i just can't see myself listening to it but i wish them the best

homies bf had me weak...

i saw the same %%#@ in Popeyes a few weeks ago...i was dying...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

my sentiments exactly.

plus, with this new generation, these dudes will eventually have a pretty large base to make music for..

my sentiments exactly.

plus, with this new generation, these dudes will eventually have a pretty large base to make music for..

+@@!!% is on me/
when I get horny/
I dont touch myself, the boys do it for me/

My new sig, good looking out @+#% rapper!

+@@!!% is on me/
when I get horny/
I dont touch myself, the boys do it for me/

My new sig, good looking out @+#% rapper!

Pretty much. But
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at son saying that dude doesn't look 61.

Pretty much. But
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at son saying that dude doesn't look 61.

True. But from what I saw in the video, the music is tiptoeing the line between a sideshow and legitimacy. I'm not sure if there is a real market for their content. But, if an openly gay dude comes out and can straight outrap cats, then I can see gay rappers being accepted.

True. But from what I saw in the video, the music is tiptoeing the line between a sideshow and legitimacy. I'm not sure if there is a real market for their content. But, if an openly gay dude comes out and can straight outrap cats, then I can see gay rappers being accepted.

Back
Top Bottom