A HEAVYWEIGHT very SHALLOW v-neck tee? Recommendations? (pic)

I'm looking for something like this
df41664ddfff8a62799d07eedf5ee4cf6bb0b862_r.jpg

I just bought a pack of Stafford's, I really like the fit and weight of the shirt but the v-neck is too low.... looking for something with a VERY shallow v.
any recommendations of brands?
Thanks for any help...

I'm looking for something like this
df41664ddfff8a62799d07eedf5ee4cf6bb0b862_r.jpg

I just bought a pack of Stafford's, I really like the fit and weight of the shirt but the v-neck is too low.... looking for something with a VERY shallow v.
any recommendations of brands?
Thanks for any help...

If youre going to get something like that, might as well get a regular crew neck.

If youre going to get something like that, might as well get a regular crew neck.

I'm having trouble finding the perfect one as well, cos I want one that's got short sleeves, low V and not baggy but still a good lengh?

I'm having trouble finding the perfect one as well, cos I want one that's got short sleeves, low V and not baggy but still a good lengh?

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

American Apparel

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

American Apparel

Back
Top Bottom