A lil help to the "small" communitiy of women on Niketalk...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

-she will tell her girlfriends EVERYTHING
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
homie you must not be doin it right, because to me thats a good thing. for example, ive had a one night stand, only to find that she told her friends how good it was, then they become interested in finding out for themselves.
Right.

That's the only plausible reason why I wouldn't like a woman detailing personal business.

And of course, I was reffering to sex. And sex is the only thing that can happen between a man and a woman.

Kudos to you and you're obviously impressive sex game.

I pale in comparison to you Mr. Diggler.

Can you teach me your ways?

tired.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

nah im not sayin "sex os the only thing between a man and woman" but if she tells her friends everything.. SO WHAT!? do you really do and say allkinds of embarrassing stuff to her that you wouldnt want other chicks knowing about? i mean what are you really that afraid of that your girl will tell herfriends?

nah im not sayin "sex os the only thing between a man and woman" but if she tells her friends everything.. SO WHAT!? do you really do and say all kinds of embarrassing stuff to her that you wouldnt want other chicks knowing about? i mean what are you really that afraid of that your girl will tell her friends?
So you tell your friends everything that goes on between you and other women?

And nah dude, I'm not afraid of anything nor have I said anything that I would be embarrassed about. But Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that thingssaid in confidence should remain between the two people involved.

You want all your business all out in the streets like that?

nah im not sayin "sex os the only thing between a man and woman" but if she tells her friends everything.. SO WHAT!? do you really do and say all kinds of embarrassing stuff to her that you wouldnt want other chicks knowing about? i mean what are you really that afraid of that your girl will tell her friends?
So you tell your friends everything that goes on between you and other women?

And nah dude, I'm not afraid of anything nor have I said anything that I would be embarrassed about. But Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that things said in confidence should remain between the two people involved.

You want all your business all out in the streets like that?

i get what your sayin, but i guess its just me because i have no problem with it. if its your girl, she aint gonna talk bad about you to her friends, so mostlikely the stuff she tells them is good and or funny things.

i get what your sayin, but i guess its just me because i have no problem with it. if its your girl, she aint gonna talk bad about you to her friends, so most likely the stuff she tells them is good and or funny things.
But that's not EVERYTHING.

Which is what I was getting at. Women who tell their friends EVERYTHING.

Not women who tell certain things.

But it seems like we're on the same page now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Don't worry. It's not really true.
laugh.gif
, right?

only chicks i know that openly discuss the details of their sex life are hos...and it's almost exclusively pertaining to non-committed sexual partners...

every respectable girl i've ever heard comment on that situation says "yeah right, why would i tell some other chick about MY man, so she can get ideas? no."

true *#%$

even the girls i kno that have non committed sex dont go spreading around their sexual partner's prowess to everybody.

i hate girls who do that. even if i laid it down properly, i still dont want my business being out there like that. It kinda just proves that the girl cantreally be trusted with anything important

Hey I've got a question.... so I admitted to my bestfriend that I liked her and she was like she cant take that risk if something happens...so I took theL... but I read somewhere that I should just step my game up and be like 10000 times better friend and act like I don't like her anymore andmaybeshe'll start to feel the same way about me... anyone think this is a good method or have a better one? Didnt want to make a whole topic about it.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Hey I've got a question.... so I admitted to my bestfriend that I liked her and she was like she cant take that risk if something happens...so I took the L... but I read somewhere that I should just step my game up and be like 10000 times better friend and act like I don't like her anymore andmaybe she'll start to feel the same way about me... anyone think this is a good method or have a better one? Didnt want to make a whole topic about it.
you should lessen your contact with her. whenever she calls always be busy & have something else to do. If she asks to kick it, say you areoging out with some other girl that night. Just be nonchalant about anything that has to do with her. In a few weeks she is going to ask why you havent beentalking to her & havent been hanging out with her. And after that she's gonna say that she is starting to like you too & then voila. you are inthere.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

true for the most part... one more: men like threesomes and being woken up with dome.

ladies pay attention, especially to that last part.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by FeelMode

you guys are crazy, close girl friends definitely talk about their sex lives.

grin.gif
, not all, bro.

not the ones who have seen, first hand, what bragging about how great your dude is in the sack results in...
QFT. i regret those decisions i made... never would've happened if my ex's best friend hadn't heard anything...

now i wont let myself get back in a relationship w/ my ex even tho she holds me DOWN. i just
grin.gif
when she makes me mad or when she talks about her best friend.

im terrible.
ohwell.gif

but still
pimp.gif

I wanted to revive this topic because there were a lot of good tips in here that shouldn't go to waste...Anybody that caresto add to the list for either sex, please do!!! We're just helping each other out people no need for non-sense...keep it clean!

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- If you let us get away with too much #@@! we won't respect you.
QFT. No real woman is going to respect a man that can't respect himself/has no backbone.

- We like a confident guy opposed to a shy one.
Yes, confident, not arrogant...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Hey I've got a question.... so I admitted to my bestfriend that I liked her and she was like she cant take that risk if something happens...so I took the L... but I read somewhere that I should just step my game up and be like 10000 times better friend and act like I don't like her anymore andmaybe she'll start to feel the same way about me... anyone think this is a good method or have a better one? Didnt want to make a whole topic about it.
you should lessen your contact with her. whenever she calls always be busy & have something else to do. If she asks to kick it, say you are oging out with some other girl that night. Just be nonchalant about anything that has to do with her. In a few weeks she is going to ask why you havent been talking to her & havent been hanging out with her. And after that she's gonna say that she is starting to like you too & then voila. you are in there.
Your gonna make him look like he's too embarrassed and insecure to deal with taking the L

I read half off it. Ill come back to the rest later. BUT so far sounds good is not too far from what a women wants or feels.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Don't worry. It's not really true.
This is not completely true. I don't tell everything that goes on my relationship because at the end its just me and him. Also I don'ttrust females to tell them how good my man is or treats me . Its really not their business.

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

I wanted to revive this topic because there were a lot of good tips in here that shouldn't go to waste...Anybody that cares to add to the list for either sex, please do!!! We're just helping each other out people no need for non-sense...keep it clean!
GraveDigger.jpg

Back
Top Bottom