A little help

Which would you buy a pair of bred 2001 XIs in your proper size or a pair of bred 1996 XIs .5 size smaller than your normal size both DS?
But the 01s are $10 more than the 96s

Personally, I'd go with the 2001's. I'm not a fan of the white lining under the patent leather of the og's and definitely not a fan of buying shoes that are not my size. If you don't plan on wearing them, then obviously get he '96s.

Side note:
eek.gif
, haven't seen you post in a LONG time.

i did scoop an b/r og xi in a .5 size smaller than my usual just last year. just took out the insole and they're fine.

Originally Posted by prison mike

Personally, I'd go with the 2001's. I'm not a fan of the white lining under the patent leather of the og's and definitely not a fan of buying shoes that are not my size. If you don't plan on wearing them, then obviously get he '96s.

Side note:
eek.gif
agreed.. wearing shoes without insoles suck and uncomfortable

hmm, I'd go with 96's bro. maybe it's just me but a half size up or down ain't that bad to me. I can fit 10.5-11.5 so I'm basically an 11

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by prison mike

Side note:
eek.gif
agreed.. wearing shoes without insoles suck and uncomfortable

nah, xis are real soft either way.

Back
Top Bottom