A look at school lunches from around the world.

e32256847d71d4951aad310510f2185f30868f7_r.jpg

I thought those were tater tots.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Crazy how other countries actually COOK the food.

I'm a junior in hs. A few weeks ago i bit into a chicken nugget and it was all PINK
sick.gif

Crazy how other countries actually COOK the food.

I'm a junior in hs. A few weeks ago i bit into a chicken nugget and it was all PINK
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

the elementary school i use to go to in hawaii use to serve us portugese sausage for breakfast and kalua pork for lunch

>>>>>> anything else.

Yep! They actually cooked food for us, then I moved to California and everything seemed microwaved.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

the elementary school i use to go to in hawaii use to serve us portugese sausage for breakfast and kalua pork for lunch

>>>>>> anything else.

Yep! They actually cooked food for us, then I moved to California and everything seemed microwaved.
eyes.gif

french fries are not healthy

czech and korean at least look like they were cooked and not frozen dinner type !%+

I remember schools serving chalupas here in L.A. when I was in school. Those things did not look anything like mexican chalupas and tasted like $%$@.

french fries are not healthy

czech and korean at least look like they were cooked and not frozen dinner type !%+

I remember schools serving chalupas here in L.A. when I was in school. Those things did not look anything like mexican chalupas and tasted like $%$@.

give me a chicken sandwich and tater tots and im the happiest man a live

give me a chicken sandwich and tater tots and im the happiest man a live

Back
Top Bottom