(A lot of Pics)Jordan Boxes!! IS IT TIME FOR A NEW ONE??

Originally Posted by eltouha

i don't care what colour the boxes are, as long as they're biodegradable, since they go straight into the bin.

what i wouldn't mind, is if they were edible. yeah, all jb boxes should be licorice and chocolate.
laugh.gif

Anyone with an OG Air Jordan IX Box PM me. Got some Powder Blues that the box was ruined! Other than that, IMO Ive been wanting a new box design. This recent box is just getting old! But eh, not a big deal to me.

I think JB should use the OG boxes on just the OG retros! It would give the shoe a better look, and might sell more. Who knows? IMO, that would be
pimp.gif

Just imagine the 2010 AJKO coming in a OG box, or any of the upcoming retros.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

Some of those og boxes are sick. 3,4,5,6's. Dont care what the box looks like as long as the shoes inside is on point

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

those box pics brings back memories...

hells yeah. they're unique to the shoe itself. i liked the jordan XIII era for the jordan brand boxes.

soo speaking about boxes i can't believe people are selling jordan boxes for $3847023 on the bay
eek.gif

but who cares about the box give me the shoes!
laugh.gif

for the air jordan 2010 they should have made it a see thru box
never know maybe be they could sell more that way

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

^^Nike doesnt do orange no more BUDDY ur 3853 post deep smh you to the face!!! 
indifferent.gif

they do *%%+ tastic brown boxes better for they enviroment. i say  the shoes arent stored outside give me a nice box<

You fail.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

For the price they should make each retro its own box, same size so they stack well of course
tongue.gif

That would pretty sweet I think its time for a new box

all im saying is boxes do attract people lil bit more its truth
look at sb those purple boxes n pink boes are unique

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

JB needs to go back to the slide out box (think AJ 18 and LeBron 2-7).

Those are the best because you can stack them and still take out a pair when needed.QFT
QFT
THIS.
QFT

While I'd rather them increase the quality I wouldn't mind getting a new box.

Back
Top Bottom