A lot of strange discussion lately. VOL. Most jaw dropping?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by jayswisz

what dolphin vid?

nerd.gif

I can't take watchin such horrors, the most I"ve done is watchin clips of west african wars, but then again Im west african so it really hits home when I watch it, its more revolting than horrific, I couldn't take watching crazy stuff like that 
by the way wussup wit da dolphin vid??

I can't take watchin such horrors, the most I"ve done is watchin clips of west african wars, but then again Im west african so it really hits home when I watch it, its more revolting than horrific, I couldn't take watching crazy stuff like that 
by the way wussup wit da dolphin vid??

Originally Posted by ABC

3 guys 1 hammer is the ONLY internet video that I have not been able to finish in my first viewing... once they got out the screwdriver I was done.
I eventually finished in the next day, but damn. 
tired.gif

And yeah BME pain olympics will also scar you permanently... good luck to any viewers. Don't blame me for ensuing nightmares.

cant finish it, as heartless as I try and come off, that stuff is really awful.

Originally Posted by ABC

3 guys 1 hammer is the ONLY internet video that I have not been able to finish in my first viewing... once they got out the screwdriver I was done.
tired.gif

And yeah BME pain olympics will also scar you permanently... good luck to any viewers. Don't blame me for ensuing nightmares.

only vid i've seen was 2 girls and 1 cup.

i'm going to play it safe and not search for any of the mentioned videos in here...

only vid i've seen was 2 girls and 1 cup.

i'm going to play it safe and not search for any of the mentioned videos in here...

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

That video was meh. Lots of blood, yeah, but compared to other things I'd watched that day.. I was just sitting with the 
indifferent.gif
 asking if that was it.
I might be %%++!* up a little bit
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

and the one where some dude was about to make a speech and pulls a gun out and %#!#*$# made a brain slushy
sick.gif

That video was meh. Lots of blood, yeah, but compared to other things I'd watched that day.. I was just sitting with the 
indifferent.gif
 asking if that was it.
I might be %%++!* up a little bit
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Life in jail, man those kids got it way too easy
30t6p3b.gif
monsters man, @#$%in monsters.

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

Originally Posted by ABC

tired.gif

Life in jail, man those kids got it way too easy
30t6p3b.gif
monsters man, @#$%in monsters.

The Dudes killing the guy with the hammer and removing his eyeballs,Terrorist beheadings,Guy shot in the head point blank,"The Bridge" documentary
30t6p3b.gif

The worst one was the dude that tried diving into the water off a bridge but he tripped on the rail an smashed his face right on the cement pavement and fell into the water and it became just covered in blood. The worst part is at the end when he's in the hospital and his face is literally split in half and he was still breathing.

The Dudes killing the guy with the hammer and removing his eyeballs,Terrorist beheadings,Guy shot in the head point blank,"The Bridge" documentary
30t6p3b.gif

The worst one was the dude that tried diving into the water off a bridge but he tripped on the rail an smashed his face right on the cement pavement and fell into the water and it became just covered in blood. The worst part is at the end when he's in the hospital and his face is literally split in half and he was still breathing.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

So nobody else saw the vid with the indian dude that was damn near half eaten by a Tiger but still alive???
I'm talkin arm gone from the shoulder down, face shredded, scalp flappin off his dome like a sail. Rawest vid I've ever seen hands down

So nobody else saw the vid with the indian dude that was damn near half eaten by a Tiger but still alive???
I'm talkin arm gone from the shoulder down, face shredded, scalp flappin off his dome like a sail. Rawest vid I've ever seen hands down

Originally Posted by filly413

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by filly413

nerd.gif

I saw one where an American POW in a middle easten country was taken to the middle of a crowded road & you can see it in his face that he knew he was about to die. I'm talking about not a hint of color, whatsoever. Just gray faced sadness..
frown.gif

Anyway, they shoved him through the crowd & lied him down in a ditch & just started firing @ him w some assault rifles. When the bullets tore into his face & exposed bone, I had to turn it off... TOO INTENSE.
30t6p3b.gif

I saw one where an American POW in a middle easten country was taken to the middle of a crowded road & you can see it in his face that he knew he was about to die. I'm talking about not a hint of color, whatsoever. Just gray faced sadness..
frown.gif

Anyway, they shoved him through the crowd & lied him down in a ditch & just started firing @ him w some assault rifles. When the bullets tore into his face & exposed bone, I had to turn it off... TOO INTENSE.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

might have to see this 3men hammer vid

Not trying not hype this video up BUT to say the least this video is LIFE CHANGING.
Watching that video to the end desensitized the hell outta me.
I don't even watch horror movies anymore because no movie can scare me worse than real life.

Edit just read all the posts/stories....got me
eek.gif

I want to share now.
I first stared as a wee little lad. Not a care in the world new to the intertubes still looking at "pix."
Never will I forget the day some jerk told me about that "Rotten" website.
After that I was
sick.gif
But then I kept going just to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I've watched 2girls1cup, it's baby stuff compared to the crap that's on the web.
I started with USA soldier beheadings.
I've watched suicides, a dude do the triple H move and his head goes into his chest because his neck breaks, died instantly.
The absolute worst video I have EVER seen is this video where 2 dudes go to a hospital and get new born babies and smash their heads open.
If I have a kid, he is never getting his own comp.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

might have to see this 3men hammer vid

Not trying not hype this video up BUT to say the least this video is LIFE CHANGING.
Watching that video to the end desensitized the hell outta me.
I don't even watch horror movies anymore because no movie can scare me worse than real life.

Edit just read all the posts/stories....got me
eek.gif

I want to share now.
I first stared as a wee little lad. Not a care in the world new to the intertubes still looking at "pix."
Never will I forget the day some jerk told me about that "Rotten" website.
After that I was
sick.gif
But then I kept going just to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
I've watched 2girls1cup, it's baby stuff compared to the crap that's on the web.
I started with USA soldier beheadings.
I've watched suicides, a dude do the triple H move and his head goes into his chest because his neck breaks, died instantly.
The absolute worst video I have EVER seen is this video where 2 dudes go to a hospital and get new born babies and smash their heads open.
If I have a kid, he is never getting his own comp.

Back
Top Bottom