F8B77491-9E84-47D0-8467-6FCAB1E4478C.jpeg
469A3CAA-06C7-4D34-8EC2-D4643B3894BB.jpeg
2A391B6C-4CBE-42D5-A1E1-5F1EAAA46A93.jpeg
F5EB6AB5-0D01-4A6B-BEC5-A2EE19BBB4B8.jpeg
FB_IMG_1627647807396.jpg
FB_IMG_1627647817013.jpg
FB_IMG_1627647829766.jpg
FB_IMG_1627647822733.jpg

Well I guess this means they're on fire (after the AF1 and AJ3). Beautiful shoe. Really hope I can hit for retail.

Would be nice if they would just be like "accepting preorders now" and actually made enough to fulfill demand without fleecing reseller pockets.
Nike is never doing that.

Nike is never doing that.
I get not doing made to order pre-orders for collabs and whatnot

I don’t get why they won’t do it for certain shoes like a classic OG Jordan colorway that gets retro’d every X number of years. Why not have pre-orders for a WC 3, or bred 1, or something like that…. I really wish they would have done it for a colorway of the Kobe 6 protro… a shoe that was supposed to be meant for hooping.
Sorry for the derail….

I get not doing made to order pre-orders for collabs and whatnot

I don’t get why they won’t do it for certain shoes like a classic OG Jordan colorway that gets retro’d every X number of years. Why not have pre-orders for a WC 3, or bred 1, or something like that…. I really wish they would have done it for a colorway of the Kobe 6 protro… a shoe that was supposed to be meant for hooping.
Sorry for the derail….
On on hand it would be nice but idk about it overall. Buying something and waiting 6 months to get it delivered just isn't as fun. Taking an L sucks too though.

We have to wait for the drop regardless. The preorder method would maximize profit for Nike and AMM and would make everyone but resellers happy since everyone that actually wants a pair would know they are getting them. It's actually pretty crazy that they don't do this, but I'm not a business major or anything...

We have to wait for the drop regardless. The preorder method would maximize profit for Nike and AMM and would make everyone but resellers happy since everyone that actually wants a pair would know they are getting them. It's actually pretty crazy that they don't do this, but I'm not a business major or anything...
Yea they'll never do it with collabs. They want the hype. They want more demand than supply.

Back
Top Bottom