A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Price is dipping quick! More pairs and wins than expected is driving these down rapidly.

Screenshot_20210428-121611_Samsung Internet.jpg
15 mins for this

Congrats to all the winners.

if anyone hit on a 10.5 or doubled up and would like to make a trade for something.

please let me know. I got plenty to trade

at the final page to checkout for sz 10 but its showing soldout, nothing for me

but i still love releases like this, everybody ate

Congrats to everyone that hit and to all the bro's who didn't, been there before and know how it feels so no flex from me. Keep your heads G, resell on these dipping, hold the line.

Crazy how this is my first nike W in years, matter of fact ever since the switch to SNKRS, and it was not run by Nike. SNKRs needs a complete overhaul, not understanding how it works or why the same people keep hitting. Tired of watching those Lives with the corny jokes and terrible Internet connect.

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation. Very grateful to finally score on a limited release I actually really wanted. After the UNC4 FNL Fiasco I was honestly about to give up this whole shoe collecting thing, but I guess JB still wants some of my monies.

Guess wearing these yesterday really was good luck!

20210427_115549.jpg

Finally got through.. and LOST.. had to edit this after them fire emojis..aint nothing fire over here :lol:

I bought exactly one shoe this month and it was Griffeys from a reseller. **** this.

Last edited:
I think the only thing worse than not getting through a queue at all is getting through, making it all the way to "Payment Processing", then getting a Sold Out message. Happened to me with the UNCs this morning and again with this drop.

Congrats to everyone that hit and to all the bro's who didn't, been there before and know how it feels so no flex from me. Keep your heads G, resell on these dipping, hold the line.

Crazy how this is my first nike W in years, matter of fact ever since the switch to SNKRS, and it was a not run by Nike. SNKRs needs a complete overhaul, not understanding how it works or why the same people keep hitting.
amen

haven't hit on a pair of shoes all year :rofl: and were already in May

Back
Top Bottom