A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

For you or for StockX?
My toe of course
BAC8A348-4CF6-482F-9EE3-38D6100EA1C1.jpeg

You just gonna post that with no source, context or other info? Bruh

If I told you the source you likely wouldnt believe it either way but was asking a friend in ATL his take on the price of these atm and he said a wider release coming in May. If I said he mentioned he has a few size runs coming would that help the context :nerd: If he's wrong so be it, but Ill wait a month lol

If I told you the source you likely wouldnt believe it either way but was asking a friend in ATL his take on the price of these atm and he said a wider release coming in May. If I said he mentioned he has a few size runs coming would that help the context :nerd: If he's wrong so be it, but Ill wait a month lol
Few size runs 👀

Sir. Don’t do that to me and not hold me down bro

You just gonna post that with no source, context or other info? Bruh

I mean it’s typically what Nikes been doing for these tier collabs. Let the store drop first, the wider release on SNKRs. Union, Travs, Bodega, etc.

We still haven’t gotten the pre-school and toddler sizing either.

Back
Top Bottom