A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Not really. Perfect details and symmetry across the left and right shoe is pretty much always to be expected. It doesn't matter the price of the shoe, or how limited or hyped it is, you'll always find these imperfections. Higher qty production runs tend to have more of these issues, however, this is par for the course for Nike/JB.

I figured that. Just looked weird :smile: That's all. But people took it way too serious

We can only hope so. If resale is $300-$350, I’m going to cop a 3rd and possibly 4th pair and would suggest everyone who digs these at least cop one pair. You can tell that this release will be extremely sought after in the future.
U SERriously think amm j3 gonan drop below j1 unv blue? comon get real.. one is a general release and other is a rare collab.. n u expec the colab to tank in value? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

U SERriously think amm j3 gonan drop below j1 unv blue? comon get real.. one is a general release and other is a rare collab.. n u expec the colab to tank in value? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Huh? Lol I definitely don’t think the collab is going to tank in value, I quite literally said if resale bottoms out at $300-$350 in my size after the additional releases, I’m going to triple up or better. I recently dropped $450 shipped for a pair in my size so if there are going to be additional releases, it’s possible resale drops further. Obviously I’m not holding my breath lol:

1B422E9F-2205-4BDA-95A6-6808AAF67934.jpeg

Huh? Lol I definitely don’t think the collab is going to tank in value, I quite literally said if resale bottoms out at $300-$350 in my size after the additional releases, I’m going to triple up or better. I recently dropped $450 shipped for a pair in my size so if there are going to be additional releases, it’s possible resale drops further. Obviously I’m not holding my breath lol:

1B422E9F-2205-4BDA-95A6-6808AAF67934.jpeg
A bit overkill but alright

I mean using that as a general rule would be wrong as well lol. Just because its a collab, even if its rare (this one isn't), it doesn't automatically make it better than a general release. However, if you're looking at it aesthetically and quality wise, the AMM3's beat those Uni Blue 1's. And yes, collabs tank in value all the time lol, not saying this one specifically, but there have been collabs that tanked

so who said these were dropping on SNKRS USA?

id love to see one source. they havent been loaded on SNKRS. yeah union 4s popped back later, but we had proof, and they were loaded on SNKRS a few weeks ahead of time.

a few overseas boutiques and SNKRS EU, and every buyer is just spewing wishful thinking and personal rumors.

i could be wrong. but the price of these will jump after the 22nd lol. resellers have been undercutting to get rid of them

also, i think the big goat buyers are messing with values. when sellers are lowering their prices by a dollar, and its clearly going back and forth, the seller with tons of points buys then cancels fast. the canceled seller then lowers his price even more (because the orher seller who was lowering prices now has the higher total). then the lowering war continues.

happened to me and my friend before. it clicked with both of us when we mentioned the situation. kinda cool to be able to put it to resellers, sucks if youre the one selling.

so who said these were dropping on SNKRS USA?

id love to see one source. they havent been loaded on SNKRS. yeah union 4s popped back later, but we had proof, and they were loaded on SNKRS a few weeks ahead of time.

a few overseas boutiques and SNKRS EU, and every buyer is just spewing wishful thinking and personal rumors.

i could be wrong. but the price of these will jump after the 22nd lol. resellers have been undercutting to get rid of them

also, i think the big goat buyers are messing with values. when sellers are lowering their prices by a dollar, and its clearly going back and forth, the seller with tons of points buys then cancels fast. the canceled seller then lowers his price even more (because the orher seller who was lowering prices now has the higher total). then the lowering war continues.

happened to me and my friend before. it clicked with both of us when we mentioned the situation. kinda cool to be able to put it to resellers, sucks if youre the one selling.
snkrs mx also has them up for the 22nd

Oh boy, people really want these to be in the thousands huh

Why does it bother people that these may pop up on snkrs or if the resale tanks?

A dope shoe is a dope shoe right? If people get to cop a shoe they like at a lower price point or have hope in that, what's the issue?

Coming in here feels like reseller talk or an episode of super friends vs the legion of doom.

Just enjoy the damn shoes

snkrs mx also has them up for the 22nd
lol so another non US snkrs. doesnt mean anything. just more speculation based off international snkrs. im not saying its not a possibility, but people are running with a US snkrs release as if its in stone.

people who actually want the shoe are excited. resellers are shaking in their boots at another $50 price drop.

Oh boy, people really want these to be in the thousands huh

Why does it bother people that these may pop up on snkrs or if the resale tanks?

A dope shoe is a dope shoe right? If people get to cop a shoe they like at a lower price point or have hope in that, what's the issue?

Coming in here feels like reseller talk or an episode of super friends vs the legion of doom.

Just enjoy the damn shoes

Buying shoes because you like them stopped being a thing for most people in this sneaker-verse a very, VERY, long time ago…Sad as that is to say…

Money and e-likes 🤷‍♂️

I need a pair since yesterday. I’m hoping I hit on the restock. Quick question:

I wear size US8.5 in AJ1s and US9 in aj3. I like to size down for 1s to limit toebox creasing. what size would be best for me?

Buying shoes because you like them stopped being a thing for most people in this sneaker-verse a very, VERY, long time ago…Sad as that is to say…

Money and e-likes 🤷‍♂️
lol and fakes out the wazoo

someone in here taking about legit “early pairs” of ts frag1 low........ like come on son
meanwhile the fakes just came out last week and should be in usa within another week or two.

Back
Top Bottom