A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

It's sad.
People with pairs on hand just can't wait to tell people, "I told you guys that you weren't gonna hit on the restock" :smh:

First it was: "That's it, drop is done"; then "No boutiques are getting them", then it became "only international boutiques are getting them"; then it became "ok, only some US boutiques are getting them." Ya'll must be sick that more pairs are coming into the market :smh:

Then you also got V vndragonslayer over here talking about how resale prices aren't gonna drop below the AJ1 UNC Blue as if the AJ1 UNC Blue is some holy metric for resale prices. You just hate seeing your "shu of duh year" decrease in value, huh?
collab check, shue of year check, do i care about resell? no..

It's sad.
People with pairs on hand just can't wait to tell people, "I told you guys that you weren't gonna hit on the restock" :smh:

First it was: "That's it, drop is done"; then "No boutiques are getting them", then it became "only international boutiques are getting them"; then it became "ok, only some US boutiques are getting them." Ya'll must be sick that more pairs are coming into the market :smh:

Then you also got V vndragonslayer over here talking about how resale prices aren't gonna drop below the AJ1 UNC Blue as if the AJ1 UNC Blue is some holy metric for resale prices. You just hate seeing your "shu of duh year" decrease in value, huh?

sad when people think these will drop lower in prices than say compared to j1 unv blue

I knew there would be more releases. Don't know why a small segment in this thread are trying to be negative. I bet they thought it would be like the Supreme dunk release and they're salty it wasn't. For EU, I don't think there will be sizes above 10.5M. Good luck to people still on the hunt for a pair. If I can't find it for a decent price then I'll trade for it later.

Hello Family, what good? guys need your help. I wear a size US8,5M with 26,5cm, I and totally confused with the AMM x AJ3 sizing. I do wear my Jordan snug, a 1to1 fit so to speak. you you help me out wich size so pick please ? its totally annoying right now, bc everyone around me is saying som' different. MANY THANKS !!!! STAY healthy

I haven't got my pair yet but with 3's I usually wear TTS. If you want a "snug" fit, the consensus seems to go down .5 from your TTs.

Hello Family, what good? guys need your help. I wear a size US8,5M with 26,5cm, I and totally confused with the AMM x AJ3 sizing. I do wear my Jordan snug, a 1to1 fit so to speak. you you help me out wich size so pick please ? its totally annoying right now, bc everyone around me is saying som' different. MANY THANKS !!!! STAY healthy
If you wear tts with socks then stick with that. If not maybe half size down if u want snug and tight

It's sad.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking lol. Hate to see a wider release that'll affect secondary market prices. Like I been saying, even if people can't hit for retail, all those extra pairs definitely gonna affect resell prices some once pairs get in hand. Glad I wear a 9M since that seems like it'll be included in the size range for the second release. 8.5M seems like it'll be better size wise, but money wise, 9M is a lot cheaper

THIS!

This right here. I can't remember the last time I read a post that nailed it so perfectly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom