A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Is it crazy to go half a size up in these, there is almost £100 difference in the price on StockX right now if I go .5 up.
Yes, for me that would be insane. Would be unwearable for me at that point. As it is, TTS is extra roomy. I hate sizing talk usually but because these have less padding, they fit comfortably loose already.

I sort of knew this but was hoping for a different opinion 🥺 my size (US W13.5/US M12)is just not going down and above my threshold I have set myself for kicks. I think unless a miracle happens, I’m not going to end up with them.

Yes, for me that would be insane. Would be unwearable for me at that point. As it is, TTS is extra roomy. I hate sizing talk usually but because these have less padding, they fit comfortably loose already.

ding ding

we were all taking about the 22nd and snkrs. then he supposedly wasnt talking about may. then had “confirmed” snkrs us release, but had no sources and wuldnt give any info.

but yet people finger pointed at us for wanting REAL info. not to mention he was the only one attacking, spewing racist stuff, all to the ignorance/indignation of the mods here.

bring back bigj505
Wow thanks for those kind words.
I’m pretty much the only mod in JB forum and it’s easy to miss things especially in a thread that moves as fast as this one. Maybe instead of complaining and derailing the thread with your useless back and forth, you could report these attacking racists posts so I’d have a chance to take care of the posts and the member.
We need people to report these kind of things not just sit back and complain.

I sort of knew this but was hoping for a different opinion 🥺 my size (US W13.5/US M12)is just not going down and above my threshold I have set myself for kicks. I think unless a miracle happens, I’m not going to end up with them.

I feel you, believe me. Not long ago, I said I would never spend more than X on sneakers. Then the OW Vs got me to cave (sold a few pairs I no longer cared about to cover that one).
This shoe, I had to have. The III is my all-time favorite Jordan along with OG colorway XIs. So had to eat it on this release.
I will say, if you love IIIs and want this shoe, it’s more than worth it if you can make an exception and find a way to swing it.

Copped on SX for $350 yesterday. For some reason I’m expecting the seller not to ship.

had that happen sniped a low price they didn’t ship at all.

stock x found me a new seller quick. When I used the contact us form they responded back within 2 hours.

not to derail with stock x customer service talk but I put the contact us link form in the spoiler. Best way to actually get a person to respond to you quickly.

Only 3s I need.
Jordan 3s.jpg

much respect for not just posting DS shoes from like multiple years ago.

hype to see someone wearing their shoes.

ding ding

we were all taking about the 22nd and snkrs. then he supposedly wasnt talking about may. then had “confirmed” snkrs us release, but had no sources and wuldnt give any info.

but yet people finger pointed at us for wanting REAL info. not to mention he was the only one attacking, spewing racist stuff, all to the ignorance/indignation of the mods here.

bring back bigj505

he retired B

the kids won. They made clear the audience they wanted to cater to.

my block button been working heavy I don’t come here to read kids trolling about nothing I just block. We may not agree we may clown at times but some just on bs and want clout

Wow thanks for those kind words.
I’m pretty much the only mod in JB forum and it’s easy to miss things especially in a thread that moves as fast as this one. Maybe instead of complaining and derailing the thread with your useless back and forth, you could report these attacking racists posts so I’d have a chance to take care of the posts and the member.
We need people to report these kind of things not just sit back and complain.
dude even said someone reported him to the mods that day. i pointed out every time he crossed a line. repeatedly telling him to stop and begging for his sources everytime, shouldnt have derailed anything. only actually STOPPED him from spewing false info. the most important thing to NT.

sorry steve. didnt mean to hurt ya feelings. i didnt even know who mods JB anymore. but i didnt think that missing bigJ and saying there was ignorance/indignation in modding this thread would ruffle ya.

Hi guys,

what s the statement regarding the sizing ? Don t want to take risk on resell price.

cheers

The consensus is that is they fit slightly roomier than standard 3's but closer to OG's.
I went TTS because I pretty much always do but will be able to confirm tmrw.
Id rather have slightly more room than less & be uncomfortable. As for leather stretching over time.... these aren't some Italian-made dress shoes these won't give THAT much IMO.

The consensus is that is they fit slightly roomier than standard 3's but closer to OG's.
I went TTS because I pretty much always do but will be able to confirm tmrw.
Id rather have slightly more room than less & be uncomfortable. As for leather stretching over time.... these aren't some Italian-made dress shoes these won't give THAT much IMO.

my pair comes tomorrow can’t wait.

Low key excited for the shoe and I love how they packaged it

call me a whatever but I like good packaging and unique shoe boxes.

Back
Top Bottom