A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

5CFD8796-E359-4A32-AAB3-346EAF90216E.jpeg

Got the wrong size smh!!! :angry::lol:

wanna slide it this way :nerd:

Draws just give people with multiple accounts a solid 10 min to enter. I got 1 account and used to hit every once in a while. Now it’s super rare. There are just too many people trying to make $20 buying anything and everything.

hes not lie’ing I mean all u need is a couple of people u trust and boom. I know about 6 accounts I can use. I just don’t wanna deal with the logistics.

now for those off white bred 4. I will be at at least 10-15 accounts with different addy and cards.

The app is fine. Honestly it's pretty impressive how quick they process everything. But when you have 5m people going for 5k pairs, well most people walking away with an L.

I wrote a response to this that ended up being a paragraph and it started with me saying how I try not to say EVERYTHING in a post bc I can be wordy and try not to write paragraphs all the time on here lol. Joint ended up being an essay and didn't get to post in between meetings :lol:

Long story short. I understand that this is a factor but there isn't a chance in hell it's the only thing to consider. I refuse to believe the company and its app are both 100% without flaw. There is an answer to 5m people but they won't do that lol. The one thing I liked about this release was how AMM tried to really get these in the hands of women.

Ima find a way
Needed a 10.5 but not sure I want them anymore. As fire as they are, I waited for any restocks and got tired of the bs and I spent the funds for them. I might be able to let go of something though if they happen to fall in my lap. But I stopped chasing them.

oh aight. Was finna say I had a size 8 you could have. But yeah go head and get your Elsa on until they come back around.

hes not lie’ing I mean all u need is a couple of people u trust and boom. I know about 6 accounts I can use. I just don’t wanna deal with the logistics.

now for those off white bred 4. I will be at at least 10-15 accounts with different addy and cards.
But I’ve had 4-5 people enter on the regular then throw in my entry so about 6 on average

never hit lol

I set an alarm for Amm drop & slept through it and I already knew I was taking a L on SNKRS….was shooting for that 4c for my daughter

Back
Top Bottom