A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

over the weekend

AAF8A180-CD2F-4F53-884C-7C4741CFCD26.jpeg
First wear?

Not at all. The materials and colors are completely different. To say they look like those shoes would be the same as saying they look like all other AJ1s.

Not at all. The materials and colors are completely different. To say they look like those shoes would be the same as saying they look like all other AJ1s.

C'mon man, you know what is meant by comparing these to the Metallic Court Purples.....

In addition to the color blocking, even the build is similar with the tongue material being the same as upper material, just like the Metallic Court Purples.

1978S 1978S and other TTS heads
Y’all’s shoes be squeaking when you walk from the satin liner right? It’s not as bad as some shoes but it’s there, just wanna make sure it’s not just me

That sucks. Mine have no issues. Did you guys half size down? Maybe they’re too tight?

That sucks. Mine have no issues. Did you guys half size down? Maybe they’re too tight?
Nah TTS, it’s the satin liner from being a hair looser and just the materials on the liner IMO. Its a lil more noticeable with normal socks, I have some thicc socks that it’s less noticeable. And TTS is the right size for me because I already know my pinky toe wouldn’t be able to handle anything smaller

They are literally the same model and same shape... "Bu bu but materials" is nothing but semantics. Y'all be getting why too deep... They look alike. Deal with it.
calm down buddy. it was a joke.

they are both jordan 1 and the colorblocking is similar. other than that, they do not look alike, unless youre 100 feet away or partially blind.

calm down buddy. it was a joke.

they are both jordan 1 and the colorblocking is similar. other than that, they do not look alike, unless youre 100 feet away or partially blind.

You're the partially blind one if you think they look nothing alike.

Aside from them being a Jordan 1 and same color blocking, the tongue is also the same material as the upper, which is another characteristic on the metallic purple since it's normally nylon on Jordan 1s. And how can you sit there and tell me the two colors aren't part of the same color family?

The only big difference between the two is the materials used.

You're the partially blind one if you think they look nothing alike.

Aside from them being a Jordan 1 and same color blocking, the tongue is also the same material as the upper, which is another characteristic on the metallic purple since it's normally nylon on Jordan 1s. And how can you sit there and tell me the two colors aren't part of the same color family?

The only big difference between the two is the materials used.
ok. so from 100 feet away they look alike.

Some of yall sound like the plebs that say "why do you have 500 of the same shoe?" bc I have a lot of am1. I just explain they aren't the same but I really just want to slap them and I have the same energy here.

Some of yall sound like the plebs that say "why do you have 500 of the same shoe?" bc I have a lot of am1. I just explain they aren't the same but I really just want to slap them and I have the same energy here.

You can just @ me next time. We're here to discuss the sneaker right? I can't say they look similar?

And for the record, I think those AMM1s nice, just like how I think the Court Purples are nice.

Last edited:
You can just @ me next time. We're here to discuss the sneaker right? I can't say they look similar?
well….i guess take it to the a ma maniere 1 thread then, where we should be to discuss that shoe.

or ya afraid your opinion wont be seen by as many ? lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom