A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Lotta 1 slander :smh:
Dope to me. Just wore em the other day.
1BE1082B-CDC8-4A77-A9AD-1C921F55EE81.jpeg

I like 12’s and then 12’s trash

You right about the 1’s I seen people out here looking down right lost in em.

I might be the only one feeling the 12s and I don't rock 12s and haven't ever owned a pair.
The quality looks dope to me and I like the colors

Now I’m thinking back and wondering if any of my teachers were complete weirdos (respectfully) and we just didn’t know better.
You were lucky to not realize they were weirdos. All my teachers were weird/creeps, especially male teachers. Public school ftw :smh:

Edit… I mean I have no idea if private schools were any different lol. Assuming it wasn’t so bad

Finally got these back in the collection. I had sold them after getting a pair in from the release and how big they ran. Didn’t immediately get my correct size and they shot up in price. Since they came down a bit I figured it was time. Glad they are back!
How much?

These did it’s job.

But now that we gettin WC3’s, I look at these like

CDBFBAB5-5428-487C-B085-4419CCE38B25.gif
:lol:
You make a fair point. I still have two pairs of AMMs, one worn a fair amount but still immaculate, and one pair I tried on right when they arrived and which have been in the box ever since. Was just thinking the other day, maybe I should unload this basically DS pair and spend the money on WCs.

wylin. AMM still in a lane of their own. And that lane can live next to the WC3 lane. The suede alone is way more subtle and premium than (some would say) flashy elephant print

Yeah I’m in agreement. The AMM 3s justify a spot on their own. If not just for the violet/purple midsole and lack of elephant print
If I didn’t have two pairs, I wouldn’t even consider selling. But since I do, I know the WCs will get way, way more burn on my feet than my AMMs. I dunno, may keep both pairs of AMMs, though.

Back
Top Bottom