A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

73c431ceedc8b09970b8139dc7db078d5ddbb869765c0d8e00d1d84c8c4af89f_1.jpg

lol na I know I'm in the minority on that. I just prefer 3s where the heel clip color doesn't go all the way down the midsole. Like I prefer wc3/bc3 blocking over fire red and true blue. Just personal preference. Katrina, the recent green pair, and the women's laser orange hwve the blocking I like.

lol na I know I'm in the minority on that. I just prefer 3s where the heel clip color doesn't go all the way down the midsole. Like I prefer wc3/bc3 blocking over fire red and true blue. Just personal preference. Katrina, the recent green pair, and the women's laser orange hwve the blocking I like.

I sat on this take for a few days....and after further thinking about it.

I agree.

You two are out of order.

I understand preferring the midsole to only have the back half painted, but other than that, the FR release overall is on another planet from the Katrinas thanks to the old brick-toe shape, high and bold EP, and Jumpman Air on the back.

I understand preferring the midsole to only have the back half painted, but other than that, the FR release overall is on another planet from the Katrinas thanks to the old brick-toe shape, high and bold EP, and Jumpman Air on the back.
However, the Katrina is so similar to the White Cement(only the back color swap)that they are really not needed. Might as well just rock WC’s.

Hmmm I have the Katrinas... They're beaters for me. The EP looks just as bad as the 18' BC3s... I don't know how y'all can say that's a better shoe unless you're just completely disregarding the shape. I'm pretty sure both shoes are the same color so I'm gonna assume y'all are saying the Katrinas have a better color blocking scheme which could be debatable. I can't accurately compare the two until they release the katrinas in the new mold. Until that time comes I gotta roll with the OGs.

but other than that, the FR release overall is on another planet from the Katrinas thanks to the old brick-toe shape, high and bold EP

Yeah but Fire Reds were ruined due to the bold EP.

If the Fire Reds had come out and had the same, thin EP as the Reimagined Wht/Cmt's they would be incredible.

If black cement 3s weren’t releasing this year, I may have thought about it if that’s truly what these look like.

Back
Top Bottom