A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

2 pages worth of bickering over sneakerhead chicanery lol.

Is there any cons to an EQL drop? Swear I've hit on like 3/4 I've tried. AMM continues to be the easiest sneakers to get online for retail with minimum headaches.

Just the EQL fee I suppose. Also. allegedly their algorithm makes it easier to hit on successive releases after you miss out on previous drops.

yall rocking with the cream or black laces?

I like that all three laces make sense for this shoe. I won 2 raffles but went to the in person to enter also (word is the towel in the box can bleed onto the Nike Air so want to hedge against it). They really look better in person I must say

IMG_8289.jpeg

I think its dope seeing another fellow sneakerhead out in the streets wearin the same kicks. Aint like we got the same pants and shirt on. We just give each other the nod 😂

That’s gonna happen regardless when I break these out in a couple years. But it will be more meaningful at that time because it will be less frequent and it won’t be people just wearin the latest drop.

I’m not stopping anybody from wearing these in the meantime yall stay lookin like each other and help me keep mine lookin extra crispy in comparison. I support your endeavors lol. I got plenty other kicks

Nobody I've ever been around and respected that was knowledgeable about sneakers was ever impressed by someone wearing a sneaker that was impossible to get or incredibly expensive on the resale market. They are only noticing and complimenting people on getting a fit off with some dope (and usually regular-degular) kicks or something they haven't seen in a minute or forgot about. You walk in a room with some Paris Dunks or Yeezy 2s or something and they're assuming that they're either fakes or you're trying to buy your way into stunting on people, and neither of those are cool.

Nobody I've ever been around and respected that was knowledgeable about sneakers was ever impressed by someone wearing a sneaker that was impossible to get or incredibly expensive on the resale market. They are only noticing and complimenting people on getting a fit off with some dope (and usually regular-degular) kicks or something they haven't seen in a minute or forgot about. You walk in a room with some Paris Dunks or Yeezy 2s or something and they're assuming that they're either fakes or you're trying to buy your way into stunting on people, and neither of those are cool.

Man didn’t you say it would be “phenomenal” if one day Jordans became Walmart shoes … pretty sure that was you :rofl:

Just got my pair. They are so nice. 😊 anyone on the fence I would buy them asap if you can. I see the price on stock x is not bad at all. Good luck everyone.
Are you able to comment on sizing? From my experience the white pair fit a bit loose for me. Wondering if it’s the same issue with this pair.

Are you able to comment on sizing? From my experience the white pair fit a bit loose for me. Wondering if it’s the same issue with this pair.
I got a women’s 11.5 I wear a men’s 10 and they fit me fine. Worst case scenario for you just where a thinner 🧦 sock I had to do that on some Jordan 4

Back
Top Bottom