A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

What’s the allure of waiting for SNKRS? Is it the shipping quickness or free shipping? I just assume I won’t hit on SNKRS so just take the leap when I can lol.

What’s the allure of waiting for SNKRS? Is it the shipping quickness or free shipping? I just assume I won’t hit on SNKRS so just take the leap when I can lol.
I personally load up on Nike GC's throughout the year and I get gifted a lot of GC's for occasions so NDC/SNKRS is always my preferred route.
It doesn't hurt that free shipping is included.

Some prefer to purchase on snkrs because of free, usually fast shipping but also the ability to return.

And my discord pair still hasn't shipped and label has not been created.

not entirely sold on these so I wouldn't mind checking them out in hand and have the option to return them

I personally load up on Nike GC's throughout the year and I get gifted a lot of GC's for occasions so NDC/SNKRS is always my preferred route.
It doesn't hurt that free shipping is included.

Makes sense. I honestly forgot about the ability to return LOL. The amount of stock seems more promising for these but I’m always expecting an L with SNKRS for anything even semi hyped.

Some prefer to purchase on snkrs because of free, usually fast shipping but also the ability to return.

And my discord pair still hasn't shipped and label has not been created.
Haven’t received mine yet either. Just says the order has been placed with no confirmation or tracking.. guess we’ll see next week.. 🤞🏾

for me it's the return policy... cop a pair of jays on release day from nike for retail... keep them ds for a little bit then they go on sale somewhere else... cop that pair and return the nike pair...
or you can wear the nike pair and return the pair you copped on sale back to nike with their receipt... I used to do this but rather have the pair for retail and if it goes on sale so be it ..I rather have the pair at retail then risk it selling out...

Anyone who has these in hand want to take a pic of them beside the Reimagined 3s? Am I tripping or do the midsoles on these look even yellower?

Before I purchase, I’ve been getting mixed results. For these new 3s, go with my normal TTS Jordan 3 size or .5 down like I did with the OG AMM 3s? Thanks in advance for spoon feeding me and sorry lol

Back
Top Bottom