A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Looks like they’re releasing up to a women’s 16. I know I won’t hit a 15.5/16 at retail but I’m resale ready for these.

1614383462899.png

1614383385194.png

1614383399781.png

1614383479019.png

Size 13 Men's=happy I got a shot. This is the first "technically women's" release I've ever went after.

(tho if those heiress 12s were available for me I would have tried)

It's retail or bust for me, so hopefully I get lucky 🤷🏾‍♂️

Wonder what they'd look like with the entire midsole yellowed/aged? I bet someone will do it when they drop.

Why would they downgrade these by labeling them Women’s though?
Seems like they’re calling them “unisex.” I noticed some places calling the unc 1s unisex as well.
None of it makes any sense.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they do away with men’s/women’s sizing all together in the near future given its becoming increasingly taboo to even refer to gender.

Seems like they’re calling them “unisex.” I noticed some places calling the unc 1s unisex as well.
None of it makes any sense.
Wouldn’t be surprised if they do away with men’s/women’s sizing all together in the near future given its becoming increasingly taboo to even refer to gender.
Makes perfect sense to Nike.
Why sell GS for $150? Group them with the bigger sizes and sell them all for $200. (Or whatever they’re priced at.)

Finally.. they make a men's 11.. I hope they give these the Undefeated 97 treatment. Make a lot and kill resell. Wishful thinking. But you never know with nike

They looked more grey in the early pics but more white in these pics. Either way I want and will try for a pair.

Is that number confirmed
Just trust me on this one lol.

Fwiw James rented a separate warehouse for these. After all the Marcus bs, who James mentored in this game, he's doing everything he can to make this go as smooth as possible. Not sure if his other stores will get them like they did the AF1 or if it will be AMM and online only.

Is 50k pairs limited these days? Obviously those aren’t GR numbers but I feel like 50k isn’t awful for a collab. Or maybe I’m just washed and am out of the loop on hyped drops. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom