A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Do you need to create an account on their site to enter? I don't see the actual raffle entry page.
EDIT: Never mind.

Entered via the link on Sole Retriever and received confirmation email. For those of you that enter a lot of raffles I'd say it's worth it to create an account with SR(it's free) as it allows you to track your raffles, and it lets you filter raffles by location and type so that way you do not waste your time entering raffles you're not eligible for.

Screenshot_20210415-202300_Gmail.jpg

Congrats to your wife. If you don't mind me asking where did you enter? My wife got the first appointment in DC on the 14th but we didn't get an invoice. I'm praying they send it tonight. I actually called and they claim people can still win.

Anybody know anyone who entered the instore raffle on Wednesday and did not receive a winning email yesterday? Trying to determine if the instore is indeed a true raffle or everyone hits.

My wife entered but didn't get an invoice last night.

Congrats to your wife. If you don't mind me asking where did you enter? My wife got the first appointment in DC on the 14th but we didn't get an invoice. I'm praying they send it tonight. I actually called and they claim people can still win.
Jacksonville APB on Wednesday.

No email from AMM for the take this morning. Don’t know whether to sign up again or not lol.

y’all signing up on both AMM and SS? Confusing on if it’s one per in total or one per store/site

Got 3 friends to enter for me, all got email confirms. I entered myself and no confirm. Let’s see what happens. May have to bait a few more friends to enter for me over the next day or two. Willing to pay my friends on top if they hit for me for their time and help. If they take it that is.

Back
Top Bottom