A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Damn...well there goes my hopes of them recognizing my email since I got canceled on raffle. But I respect it.

Resale dipping!! If these fall to 400-500 might pull the trigger (assuming a struck out on online release)

a release today would’ve drop the prices even more

^I thought it was a bad take on a complex topic but I didn't see it as anything other than a bad take just talking for myself on that end.

Interested to see the full blow back from cancelling the release. I expect a lot of slick comments since the "sneaker community" seems to be over whelming a specific subsection of individuals now.

But I digress, let's see what if people catch anymore emails today and prep for next week. Wondering if this means shopify has more time to cater to manual users?

Respect to the reason for the delay...

I didn’t hit on the raffles but I have to say this release is probably the best handled of any high profile drop in recent memory (Union did a great job on their 4’s drop too)...Plenty of people ate, some even on multiples...Now James makes the upstanding decision to hold off on the site release to give everybody a chance to breathe, yeah this is tops for me...This brand had their consumers and their communities in mind from the start and they’re well deserving of any praise they have coming their way...

i mean, he was found guilty. justice was served yesterday.

i don't think the release will overshadow that

You're absolutely right, I don't expect the postponement to do what they stated in the post. Very few people will reflect on any of the events of yesterday but I respect that is how A Ma Maniere ,as an organization, wants to digest the verdict and the other situation.

If you know or follow James and that crew at all, this really shouldn't be surprising. He puts the black community first in everything he does. I'm mayo white and respect it. If he feels this is best for him and his community, cool. It's just shoes.

met James several times @ SS Charlotte. Standup brother, no doubt

i just don't see how this release would overshadow anything that happened yesterday. Black people actually feel a sense of relief today. justice was served. so, personally, i just don't understand the angle

now, if he was found not guilty...oh boy, yea

i just don't see how this release would overshadow anything that happened yesterday. Black people actually feel a sense of relief today. justice was served. so, personally, i just don't understand the angle

We're all now talking about it, aren't we?

And justice was not seved. Accountability was.

i think you're completely overlooking a 15 year old was killed by cops just several hours after the verdict. what relief?

Respect to him for pushing it back. Ever since I read up on him and saw the stores he has and heard the interview somebody posted in here, I've respected the dude more and more.

I loved what he did with this release and had often sat around trying to figure out just such a system. I thought about opening a store called size (my size), and doing the shoe check thing. But just passing thoughts.

So I respect this guy a lot, and I liked that he did what he did.

(Edited to leave it at that, will talk about the shoe later)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom