A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

CedB vibes!!

20210424_162839.jpg
20210424_162852.jpg
20210424_163026.jpg

Them beauty shots also had folks saying they’re the best 3s ever lol

I'm on the fence. But I'm leaning towards these being the best 3 ever.

Just because of all the details on the shoe + the meaning behind them

And I'm not a young boi either. I'm in my 40s so I grew up on Mike

I own 88s, black cement and other beater 3s...

What's your top (5) 3s, if I may ask

If they remade white cements with higher quality materials they they would be better... but this is a "premium" shoe, made out of better materials than are usually used, that is also a fire colorway... so yeah, they should be better, but nostalgia with blind most, which isn't a surprise considering nostalgia is the #1 marketing tool for all retros.

UNC over TB... please stop the lists.
Just my opinion. I’m usually OG > everything, but I love Carolina blue. UNCs had to crack my top 5, and True Blue is my least favorite of the OG colorways. I’d put them No. 6.

How's sizing on those? I'm between 12 and 12.5 in Jordan 1. I wear mostly 12.5 J1 with a bit of room since I have wide feet

which isn't a surprise considering nostalgia is the #1 marketing tool for all retros.

100% false! If that were the case JB/Nike would cater to us old heads "who were there", and would stop butchering retros.

Teenie boppers make up the majority of their sales, and half of them couldn't point out MJ in a lineup. :lol:

I completely agree 💯
People should let them go now. I was able to secure 5 pairs myself and made off nicely with all 5 pairs.
These sneakers are only steadily going to go down in value after Wednesday.

In particular, if you have a W9.5 you should offload them to me ASAP, for retail + shipping + a $100 thank you tip. 😤

I completely agree 💯
People should let them go now. I was able to secure 5 pairs myself and made off nicely with all 5 pairs.
These sneakers are only steadily going to go down in value after Wednesday.

if you got a size 11in women lmk

Back
Top Bottom