A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

normally wear 12 in jordans, size 11 or 11.5 in these? Congratulations to everyone who kopped for retail.

After a what felt like a lifetime of Ls and whining my pair finally touched down. They're everything I dreamed of.

Attachments

• DSC_4178.JPG
    DSC_4178.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_4179.JPG
    DSC_4179.JPG
    231.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_4169.jpg
    DSC_4169.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC_4170.jpg
    DSC_4170.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC_4171.jpg
    DSC_4171.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 192
Anti boy was a huge help and queue was kind to me. I check out by 12:02pm.

Yep likewise, I was blown away with how quick it was lol I also found it interesting how people got different questions, mine was simply “what date is it?” but I know some people got asked where AMM was located.

I’m about to throw an ignorant offer on sz 13. See what shakes lol. I will end up paying closer to asking price in the end tho lol.

I will give it a day or 2.

Prices seem to have crept up a bit and stabilized today. Was hoping yesterday's trend of sliding prices would keep on sliding today to below $450, would probably buy a second pair at that price LOL

Prices seem to have crept up a bit and stabilized today. Was hoping yesterday's trend of sliding prices would keep on sliding today to below $450, would probably buy a second pair at that price LOL

Yup. That’s why I got it over with earlier.

Damn. Seriously? I'm against that "perfect fit" thing. My black cements were a perfect fit but my toes start to hurt after a couple hours in them..

I think you're good at your TTS if you want ample toe space. But I had a almost a full inch if not more from the end of my toe to the tip of the shoe. So I definitely would want a half size down so I don't feel the need to lace the s*** out of them so they feel 'on'. My feet definitely were touching the sides of the shoe, so a full size down would be no no.

Back
Top Bottom