A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

My only guess is they are high enough of a level that are able to sell the shoes before they have them in hand. They must've pre-sold them hoping they'd get there sooner than later.
I thought this too but it seems most pairs are in people hands by now and some type of movement would have happened. This a terrible experience with FC so far.

Yeah the purple will be hard to match.

20210509_005120.jpg

Actually got lucky finding the beige jeans today at the outlet for half off, only pair they had and they just happened to be in my size. Of course when I got home I noticed a slight right stain on the back of one of the pants legs...

Last edited:
Honestly, no clue who that guy up there is. And I don’t care what inaccuracies he’s trying to insert into this discussion.

Regardless, we have all seen people switch their tones on shoes once the resale value dips/hype dies down, and how they judge a shoe and how much you should care about it, or if what you paid for it was worth it, etc. Nothing I said is outlandish or false. Also, At times, my dark humor is also not taken in and understood by everyone, and that’s fine. Some are more sensitive than others. I’m not gonna change my style for some clown on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom