A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

First draws I've won in the past 5 years were recently with the Shadow 2s and the Travis 6s, so unlikely I'd win on this one.....oh well....Should reduce the resell market hopefully, but unlikely down to retail, so I'm out; I have way too many shoes to be paying hundreds over retail....

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

My dude in here bout to be livid his first limited drop is coming to snkrs

Lemme get his responses out of the way:

“iT wAsNt mAy 22Nd LiKe hE sAiD”

“The pRiCeS sTiLl wOnT dRoP bElOw tHoSe jOrDaN 1z”

“iTs a DrAw aNyWaY”

Disclaimer up front: I don't give a damn about resale prices, what other people choose to spend on a pair of these now or later, or any of that stuff.

So, honest question because I'm just curious as to the logic: Why do some people seem to think a SNKRS release, which is always a virtual wash for 90-something percent of people (especially for shoes like this), really matters? In terms of lowering resale prices substantially? I can see it dropping prices back to $450 or less for a little but, but anything beyond that seems extremely unlikely. A dollar is a dollar so certainly I understand aftermarket buyers wanting to get the lowest price possible. But acting like the confirmation of a SNKRS release is some real game changer for these doesn't compute for me. All I see it meaning is the majority of people who try to score on SNKRS will be disappointed as usual and posting Ls left and right in here come June 10.

Disclaimer up front: I don't give a damn about resale prices, what other people choose to spend on a pair of these now or later, or any of that stuff.

So, honest question because I'm just curious as to the logic: Why do some people seem to think a SNKRS release, which is always a virtual wash for 90-something percent of people (especially for shoes like this), really matters? In terms of lowering resale prices substantially? I can see it dropping prices back to $450 or less for a little but, but anything beyond that seems extremely unlikely. A dollar is a dollar so certainly I understand aftermarket buyers wanting to get the lowest price possible. But acting like the confirmation of a SNKRS release is some real game changer for these doesn't compute for me. All I see it meaning is the majority of people who try to score on SNKRS will be disappointed as usual and posting Ls left and right in here come June 10.

It isn’t a game changer but you must’ve missed the dude going on and on nonstop about how these ever elusive kicks could never drop on lowly snkrs

It's snkrs plus other retailers. And yes, it will most likely be extremely difficult on any of those sites, but more pairs will hopefully drop resell prices more. Like others have said, if these are like 350 range, then that wouldn't be super terrible if people chose to pay resell. I mean definitely better than the 7-800 I saw when those AMM store pick up pairs dropped.

Seems like everyone just wants a bunch of pairs to look at or sell. I suggest grabbing some of the clothes restocking and wearing your kicks.
747D60EC-526F-487C-8081-71CC6DE0B045.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom