A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

giphy.gif

If I was talking directly about you, I would have @ you. :lol: I was referring to this discussion as a whole and what road this thread went down. You silly for screen-shotting definitions. :lol:
Bro you know ppl love replying without @‘ing the person on nt, I didn’t know lol. For a split second I even thought, hey he prolly wasn’t even talking to me specifically but just in general. But then it was 1am and just did replied anyways 😂 my bad. And honestly you right, it shouldn’t be a discussion point to begin with, but sadly we are here 😂

This is probably why they never made 3 or 4 lows tbh Even 14 lows look pretty weird.
Almost all the lows don’t look right to me… except 1s. 2s aren’t terrible but I highly dislike 2s in general. 11s and 13s are alright. The best are prob the 16s and 17s which could make a case for being on pair with their big brother

Almost all the lows don’t look right to me… except 1s. 2s aren’t terrible but I highly dislike 2s in general. 11s and 13s are alright. The best are prob the 16s and 17s which could make a case for being on pair with their big brother

You don't like 12 lows? Maybe it's the poor modern construction/still materials but 12 lows really improve on the "banana boot" shape of modern 12s.

Had a pair of Obsidian 12 lows. Would only cop on discount.

Were they that bad? I hate the bootcut upper of 12 retros, I wish they would fix that since OGs weren’t so bulky at the ankle. By design, this isn’t an issue in the 12 lows.

EDIT: StockX comparison pics-look at how much wider/bulkier the ankle area is now, the entire shoe looks like it was stretched out lol:

28F4B757-BC86-4309-B53F-12AD34D7AF82.jpeg

3E758831-A118-482C-B08B-A187B06FDFDB.jpeg

Last edited:
I just didn't like the fit. With most low tops(which I prefer), I get heel slippage when wearing them. Plus they don't look as good as the mids/highs.

Only Jordan low I would say that's better than the mids is the 2s.

Last edited:
Compared to Command Forces, or Flight Highs, 11s looked more like mids, however, these days, I'd say 11s and 8s should be considered highs, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom