A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

love these and love my pair but i dont think i could ever drop $1000 on these not even a year after they were $400 lol thats wild
These aren't my thing and collabs in general will never be my thing but if any of them "deserves" to cost 1000$ it would be these.

None of them should cost that much of course, but these are probably the most worthy imo.

These aren't my thing and collabs in general will never be my thing but if any of them "deserves" to cost 1000$ it would be these.

None of them should cost that much of course, but these are probably the most worthy imo.

I’ve dropped that much on a handful of shoes over the years. These are dope, but there’s not enough to the shoe to justify a $1k+ price tag. I think what makes these great is how simple and toned down they are for a collab but that’s also what makes them not a $1k shoe in my opinion. I also only paid $400 for my pair so I’m sure there’s some bias going on my part too.

20220321_120433.jpg
20220321_100504.jpg

Holidays soon come
Man…. If this is true. Sign me all the way the hell up!!! I feel like it’s safe to assume, though they could change it up, that they’ll be off-white/sail/cream with mauve or burgundy. Didn’t like the AMM 1s that much, no go on the 2s, and the 3s - while clean - don’t do that much for me personally. But a 4?!?! As long as they don’t put that weird snake skin on the midsole like on the 2s…
25AE6F2A-A8F3-46B5-A966-EE390C14DA0B.gif

I’m ready.

Man…. If this is true. Sign me all the way the hell up!!! I feel like it’s safe to assume, though they could change it up, that they’ll be off-white/sail/cream with mauve or burgundy. Didn’t like the AMM 1s that much, no go on the 2s, and the 3s - while clean - don’t do that much for me personally. But a 4?!?! As long as they don’t put that weird snake skin on the midsole like on the 2s…
25AE6F2A-A8F3-46B5-A966-EE390C14DA0B.gif

I’m ready.
Edit: I said too much lol. Deleting since j mobile j mobile and DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble got to read it lol. Not trying to spoil anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom