A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Pre yellowed mid-soles and no elephant print, no thanks. These are ugly IMO.

I think the reason I like these so much is because it doesn't have elephant print.

JB's elephant print can look tacky if the print is too thick/bold, as we've seen over the past couple of decades. OG's had nice elephant print but went downhill after that. It needs to be thin and more subtle.

These honestly remind me of the OG's more than retro colorways OF the OG's. :lol:

It's true the EP is a 3 staple... but I don't knock these for not having it. It is strange, however, considering the AF1s had that highly textured leather on the toe box.

a-ma-maniere-nike-air-force-1-low-hand-wash-cold-official-images-1.jpg

Could have used that, but maybe then they would look too much like the AF1s?

It's true the EP is a 3 staple... but I don't knock these for not having it. It is strange, however, considering the AF1s had that highly textured leather on the toe box.

a-ma-maniere-nike-air-force-1-low-hand-wash-cold-official-images-1.jpg

Could have used that, but maybe then they would look too much like the AF1s?
That AF1 is one the best use of materials I've seen. A1 across the board.

How much does styling a family of 4 run someone these days? I feel like choosing this fall.

Wow. These are the overall best-looking retro III since 1994. Don't know why Nike/JB can't just do retros like this without it having to be some stupid ultra-limited collab.

It's going to be tough for me to not say eff it and put my no-ridiculous-resale policy on hold for these. The III is my favorite model along with the XI ... and I haven't bought a retro III since 2003 because of how they've ruined the model over the years. I guess I can justify it to myself that way, because if all the retro IIIs had been good shape and materials all this time, I would've spent way more on buying them than what one pair of these will probably cost me LOL

How do you all feel about Jordan 3s without elephant print? Don’t get me wrong, the 3 is my fav silhouette and I’ll continue copping any 3 I can get for retail but the elephant print is what makes it iconic imo. Its the shoe that kept jordan with Nike. It’s tinkers first J. It perhaps saved Nike’s brand as a whole with what tinker did with the 3 and kept MJ happy. To me the elephant print is the staple of the shoe. Just curious what y’all’s perspective on this is.

How do you all feel about Jordan 3s without elephant print? Don’t get me wrong, the 3 is my fav silhouette and I’ll continue copping any 3 I can get for retail but the elephant print is what makes it iconic imo. Its the shoe that kept jordan with Nike. It’s tinkers first J. It perhaps saved Nike’s brand as a whole with what tinker did with the 3 and kept MJ happy. To me the elephant print is the staple of the shoe. Just curious what y’all’s perspective on this is.
There’s enough pairs with ep so there’s definitely room to try something new. Plus we haven’t gotten the og style ep since 94 so we haven’t really had that iconic look in a very long time.

There’s enough pairs with ep so there’s definitely room to try something new. Plus we haven’t gotten the og style ep since 94 so we haven’t really had that iconic look in a very long time.
Yeah, the EP they’ve been using for years is trash. So a good gray panel in place of the EP—such as in these—looks great to me.

I discussed this like 10 posts above you. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom