A Ma Maniere AJ4

These might be the best 4s of all time. Quote me on it.
Cocaine Is A Hell Of A Drug GIFs | Tenor

BEST 4's of ALL time?! Including OG's?! Thats a very hot take lol

I mean these are nice, pretty nice actually. But personally I'd take 1-3 pairs of OG's over these. Even if we're speaking strictly on all the collab 4's, these not even the top 3 IMO. I'd rather have the undftd 4's or any of the F&F TS 4's. Really wish they would release the black/red OW 4's, those **** on these any day of the week.

BEST 4's of ALL time?! Including OG's?! Thats a very hot take lol

I mean these are nice, pretty nice actually. But personally I'd take 1-3 pairs of OG's over these. Even if we're speaking strictly on all the collab 4's, these not even the top 3 IMO. I'd rather have the undftd 4's or any of the F&F TS 4's. Really wish they would release the black/red OW 4's, those **** on these any day of the week.

UNDFTD 4s and F&F TS4s don't count, those are unattainable.

He’s going hard against Zadeh in that thread right now posting all kinds of legal info lol.
Dude misha misha and TexasDillo TexasDillo were the two core zadeh shill from the other thread. All he’s doing not is throwing smoke and clouds to distract from the fact that he was advocating people to keep buying from zadeh cuz he was legit despite the red flag business model and to trust the process and wait

Last edited:
Dude misha misha and TexasDillo TexasDillo were the two core zadeh shill from the other thread. All he’s doing not is throwing smoke and clouds to distract from the fact that we he was advocating people to keep buying from zadeh cuz he was legit despite the red flag business model and to trust the process and wait
I mentioned it after he started saying on that and has immediately gone radio silent lol.

Not the best 4 of all time but best collab 4 probably. Not monochrome like the OWs and Kaws. Not as loud as the Unions. More mature looking than the Travises

Back
Top Bottom