A Ma Maniere AJ4

835ABD41-A4E0-4083-A594-110E1DD648FA.jpeg
Didn’t do the video, but it still worked out for me! 6 min queue, got in & out. & hit Finish Line EA at the same damn time! It was a good morning! Congratulations to everyone who copped! 😎

I love the button, lol. Just a little touch. Hope these have that crazy smell like the 3s did. Just different. I love 4s. First one I've bought since the Military 2013s or whatever year that was, and then the Breds a few years back. Had the OGs back in the day and ran the hell out of em in various sports.

I could see the value of these holding steady. NA branding, popular model, premium materials and one of the better partners Nike works with.

I hope folks who have to pay resell get there pair before shoe tubers start making videos and the inevitable shoe of the year convos start happening . I don’t regret copping the 3s at $400

I hope folks who have to pay resell get there pair before shoe tubers start making videos and the inevitable shoe of the year convos start happening . I don’t regret copping the 3s at $400
You’re right. The 3s were $600-700 before the drop, dipping to $400 after release until Complex labeled them shoe of the year. Then the price jumped to $1,000 as people all had to have a shoe because of the label, before settling back down to a range of $550-700. At least for an 11. If you were fine paying resell, copping at $400 was a good move.

You’re right. The 3s were $600-700 before the drop, dipping to $400 after release until Complex labeled them shoe of the year. Then the price jumped to $1,000 as people all had to have a shoe because of the label, before settling back down to a range of $550-700. At least for an 11. If you were fine paying resell, copping at $400 was a good move.

Yup, this is why I jumped the gun and incorrectly said these would be a $1k pair. I was on the fence at grabbing the 3s for resale at 400 and then after the SOTY conversations started happening the price skyrocketed and that was it.

Yup, this is why I jumped the gun and incorrectly said these would be a $1k pair. I was on the fence at grabbing the 3s for resale at 400 and then after the SOTY conversations started happening the price skyrocketed and that was it.
how much did they really skyrocket though. An extra 200 bucks or so. nothing a budget and a solid diet of oatmeal and beans for a week cant fix lol

Back
Top Bottom