A Ma Maniere AJ4

Nah, report it to A Ma Maniere and they should file a claim with the carrier and give you a refund. They should have insurance on the shipment. Since you have video is should be a pretty easy claim.
Thanks for the advice. I’ll give that a shot. I also read that I can file a claim with Chase and they’ll reimburse as well.

Anyone else that got tracking update yesterday, still showing it hasn’t left Greenwood, IN? Just a bit paranoid lol

There’s people who still haven’t gotten tracking at all yet, they specifically said to give them 7-10 business days to get the shoes shipped, and it’s literally THE busiest time of the year for logistics…

Can’t convince me that this type of stuff isn’t the reason Nike hasn’t at least tried a pre-order system for a hyped release yet…People start losing it after their package hasn’t moved 4 business days after the drop, and during the week of Thanksgiving…Imagine the flack Nike would get if a person had to wait several months or a year to get the shoes they’d ordered…God forbid there would be a production delay of some sort, people would be jumping off rooftops…

Relax, be patient, and try to enjoy the holiday weekend…The shoes will get there…

Last edited:
A71EC8E3-A042-4A9A-9920-984A83A62E88.jpeg
523F041A-A21A-4E5B-A957-B5291A9FEB1E.jpeg
0C4CEF60-765C-48A1-B501-50C03E376314.jpeg
90205C83-72C6-41B6-9420-E4B49D4B0144.jpeg

November had been expensive. These, Trophy Room 7’s and Chicago 1’s. Oh and sail laces are the move here. Thanks to @Jiglord
I like the standard laces personally. I’d like to see black though.

Holiday package thieves got my pair that was delivered this afternoon along with 2 packages for my newborn child. Caught on video and everything. Extremely pissed to say the least. Hopefully resell comes down for a replacement. SMH.
You might have to go to your local precinct but I’m not 100% sure. Since FedEx did their job and it wasn’t them that stole it - i think it might be on you - but again not sure.

If you got this on video - round up your friends and handle that ish. They have to be somewhat local.
Did the video catch their car?

Local kith ended up dropping pairs fcfs. About 12 pairs. How the hell do people know about this stuff? They def getting info from the inside somehow. Heard people were camping overnight though and kith opens at 11. Honestly, I can’t do that no more anyway with a one month old. Props to the young kids who still have the energy for camp outs. That’s exactly how I got my bred toes years back.

Local kith ended up dropping pairs fcfs. About 12 pairs. How the hell do people know about this stuff? They def getting info from the inside somehow. Heard people were camping overnight though and kith opens at 11. Honestly, I can’t do that no more anyway with a one month old. Props to the young kids who still have the energy for camp outs. That’s exactly how I got my bred toes years back.
Insider info. Was this NY or CA?
This is today on thanksgiving?

Insider info. Was this NY or CA?
This is today on thanksgiving?
Hawaii actually. Yesterday. Thought something was up since I saw couple AMM pairs in my fb group and shipping usually takes a bit to get here. Only way people would’ve had pairs at this time is from the video submission.

Hawaii actually. Yesterday. Thought something was up since I saw couple AMM pairs in my fb group and shipping usually takes a bit to get here. Only way people would’ve had pairs at this time is from the video submission.
Ahhhhh gotcha. Totally forgot about that store, my bad. Damn, that sucks man. If you live near the store - always go there for leftover pairs. Worth a shot

Holiday package thieves got my pair that was delivered this afternoon along with 2 packages for my newborn child. Caught on video and everything. Extremely pissed to say the least. Hopefully resell comes down for a replacement. SMH.

Let us know if for the people, AMM will do the right thing and reimburse you. Had a similar issue with Adidas. Someone stole my Yeezy 350 V2 Core Red. Adidas said FU. Fedex said FU. But at least your CC will help you out. I was afraid they'd blacklist; if I did a chargeback.

Yeah who wants the Mocha 1 anyways. The 4 is way better to me. But I think it should be about equal value unless they want every last dollar they can get.
This, also it's such a gamble...so many fake mochas out there . These are definitely more unique and over time will be much more valuable then mochas. But good luck homie you might get someone on that trade. It's definitely equal at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom