A Ma Maniere AJ4

Those that have these in hand... They fit more snug than a standard 4? And everyone recommending to go up a half size?

1669146046189.png

1669146091189.png

Won't find me waking up at 6am for an auto L :lol:

Got mine in today and while they’re a nice shoe, they’re kinda underwhelming tbh. And these def seem to run a bit snug. I’ve had plenty of IVs over the years and I don’t remember them fitting like this. They probably won’t be too bad once broken in, but those initial wears are gonna suck lol.

If they fit anything like the Red Thunders then watch out…Those things were painful and basically never break in…

I got 5 raffle entries and got about 6 other people with SNKRS accounts ready to go for my size 13. I’m fully prepared to go 0 for 12 😄😄

Sad to report they are snug here too, way snug. BUT they are nubuck and nubuck stretches a lot, and easily, so I’ve got a stretcher in mine now. My fire red 4s and 3s were questionable at first but those have both loosened up a lot. I will make these fit, I love this pair too much to walk away.

Sad to report they are snug here too, way snug. BUT they are nubuck and nubuck stretches a lot, and easily, so I’ve got a stretcher in mine now. My fire red 4s and 3s were questionable at first but those have both loosened up a lot. I will make these fit, I love this pair too much to walk away.
Snug in the forefoot area? Pinky toe stitch cause any trouble?

They don't make 13.5

and I'm not going for a 14 and trying to look like Doug Funnie out here
They didn’t even make a 14 either. Jumped straight to 15. Wonder what happened with that. I’m a true 13 and this snug talk got me concerned

Side note, was browsing ebay

Maybe nit picky but I wouldn’t be happy with this pair
A9DBEF62-8025-42E3-8866-CDA4D46F9332.jpeg

What’s the most current IV’s y’all are comparing these to as far as fit goes?

Most recent releases have fit noticeably smaller than they used to run…Black / Cement and White / Cement 4’s I’m an 11.5 for example, while Red Thunders and Military Blacks I’m a 12…They changed the cut sometime over the past couple years…If these are running smaller than recent IV’s then there’s going to be a bunch of surprised people when they get their shoes in…

Back
Top Bottom