A Ma Maniere AJ4

Sooo.... is this the trend for 2023??? We rocking the sizing sticker on the midsoles? Can't say you didn't see it either... You snapped shots in 2 different locations AWAY FROM HOME... Must of of been excited to put these on feet...

Oh and BTW... Is that a racoon tail hanging out your pocket...lol

Screenshot_20221212_141425_Gallery.jpg

Yass and yass. Literally first time wearing them. Oops

Honestly, i forgot to remove the sticker. Teehee.

(And a bunch of people were checking out the shoes at the mall... but it turns out they were prolly bi-curious aboot the size tag and/or dead animal tail).

Btw, go see Devotion. Top 5 movie for me this year (and my favorite aviation flick this year not named Top Gun).

I stopped using goat when they sent me these ow 4s.... That was unacceptable, I got them for $1100 day of drop before they shot up to $1900 and never came back down... Size 12w/10.5m
Took two months but they finally replaced them with a good pair. But they didn't want to because prices went way up.... Had to file charge back, dispute, deal with multiple reps. Bad experience.
Looked like somebody took sand paper to em.

Attachments

• IMG_20200828_164413.jpg
    IMG_20200828_164413.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 277
Really not that bad. If you're going to wear them, they'll look like that pretty quick and more. Does Goat accept returns for factory creasing? They're authentic and not defective. If they do, wow.
I don’t mind the creasing in the toebox because they’d naturally crease like that with wears. If you look closely there’s unusual creasing towards the toes that’s weird and out of place, and wouldn’t happen naturally with wear. The other shoe has white stain in the toebox to top it all off.
GOAT has had to relist/send back pairs I’ve sold that have had far fewer imperfections, so yea, I’m gonna expect somewhat decent pairs as a buyer.

Bit the bullet at $396 shipped with the ebay promo. I normally dont pay resale but i havent hit on anything in months, ill just think of it as getting 2 pairs at retail :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom