A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

The CW that I wanted out of the 2 is in the bag.....I was lowkey nervous because I have been out in WI and MN, so there were no stores I could go into for confirmation of my raffle submission.
20231121_175944.jpg

Just wanted to clear the statement that TWG never charged yall for anti-bot fee. Thats EQL.

If anything based on the Dawn online drop, TWG actually did a free anti-bot protection with an additional Human Pass item in cart for $0. If you botted/carted from a Slack Or Discord cook group, you wouldn’t have that anti-bot item in cart.
Thanks for clearing that up but I guess bot protection doesn’t matter if the shoes are being backdoored and going back on the ship to Chinese resellers anyways.

Next one up is Marcus and Trophy Room.

The funniest part about all of this is that if the shoes were backdoored locally like Marcus Jordan does, I doubt the JW Group gets into any trouble with the Feds.

Just got the W email for dusk pair. Bitter sweet since I missed my EA opportunity on gratitudes this morning and hit on a size 12 for dusk pair when I was aiming for 11.5 😅

Just got the W email for dusk pair. Bitter sweet since I missed my EA opportunity on gratitudes this morning and hit on a size 12 for dusk pair when I was aiming for 11.5 😅
Looks like you lack gratitude

Back
Top Bottom