A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Now that I have the 1-3s and both 12s... I kinda regret not trying for either of these at retail (mainly the black pair). I think I will hold out and wait to scoop the white pair for retail, pretty sure the ship has sailed with the black pair but that's ok.

I have 1-4 & 12s and DONT regret not buying the 5s. The AMM collection needs a new color scheme. Only so much you can wear with the same burgundy color

I have 1-4 & 12s and DONT regret not buying the 5s. The AMM collection needs a new color scheme. Only so much you can wear with the same burgundy color

That’s pretty funny, because that’s the way I felt about the whole OG Jordan line. Like, do I need another red, white, and black shoe? I get the Bulls thing, but I’m not from Chicago. It’s why I always appreciated the blue 3’s and 4’s and purple 5’s back in the day.

That’s pretty funny, because that’s the way I felt about the whole OG Jordan line. Like, do I need another red, white, and black shoe? I get the Bulls thing, but I’m not from Chicago. It’s why I always appreciated the blue 3’s and 4’s and purple 5’s back in the day.

Very true but the AJ line chicago cws mean more…wait….meant more, back in the day than the AMM collection means to us now. IMO

Very true but the AJ line chicago cws mean more…wait….meant more, back in the day than the AMM collection means to us now. IMO

Well, burgundy is more suited to my adult wardrobe than fire red. And as a Rockets fan, those colors just meant you were repping a different team. I guess it did mean more.

But I do get your point. With the 1’s, 2’s, and 11’s, I, too, have enough burgundy shoes from AMM (not to mention PSJ) which is why I didn’t bother with the dusks.

Yes. I didn’t buy simply bc i dont like the cw. They went extremely different which is good but im not a fan of the secondary color they used (photon blue or whatever it is)

That’s fair. I didn’t pick up the black pair for similar reasoning. It’s not a bad looking shoe but not a stand out to me. The best look by far is with the cream laces but that’s just chasing the look of the off white 5s which I own. The dawns felt like a stand out to me, especially on this new 5 shape.

Lets hope they ship!

Screenshot_20240407_082011_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Basic dirt stains erase out fine on these, but I’d make sure they’re protected or a spill could easily ruin them.

Dawn pair is so much colder. I know the fact that they aren’t pure white put folks off. But I feel like the hype shifted when the Dusk pair were perceived as more limited.

Yeah everyone was hyping up Dawns before the drop I think. Still like Dusks better, but I am content with just these. Still not big on 5s like that.

These are the closest of the off white 5s we’ve gotten since they dropped but they still feel and look like their own shoe. One of the things I didn’t realize how much I liked until I got my foot back into a regular 5 is the lighter, slim down, silhouette of the ow 5s. These aren’t as thin/light but still feel more sleek then a standard Jordan 5

Back
Top Bottom