A month later, You still bumping killa's Public Enemy #1?

Still bumpin disc 1
pimp.gif

Penz/Cam's disc 2 can stay in my recycling bin for all icare

yes
pimp.gif

i still got it in my car... i can't get enough of kietay for some reason. there's so many other classic songs on there... but i'm a hustla barry =crack

Yessir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. It's still mainly the only thing i listen to..

Disc 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Disc 2 But i F's with ( Troublemaker,Glitter,Fit for the grind, Are We Cuttin, Curious &Killa )

yea if you BEEN a cam fan you prolly is, even on his hiatus and you knew killa was gonna come back like myself. Man the Cycles SIck

pimp.gif

I can't seem to let this out of my life. I been playin Let Me Know on my way to and from class

I still haven't listened to it yet . . . I waited out on 125th to get a copy . . . Its still in the bottom of my New Era Flagship store bag . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

I still haven't listened to it yet . . . I waited out on 125th to get a copy . . . Its still in the bottom of my New Era Flagship store bag . . .

Yo but like really what is that? you cant even say its whack yet you just not gonna listen? its been a month, what are you waiting for? Please dont comewith a thread about how whack it is March of '08 or how good it is for that matter.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Naw I just don't have any desire to listen to it . . . My Ipod got stolen, so I have 4 actual CDs . . . Cam's is one of them and I STILLhaven't listened to it, the only thing I been listenin to is these 3 Self Scientific albums I got in the mail . . . I'm goin outta town this week, Imight throw it in the deck . . . give it a whirl

Back
Top Bottom