A must watch for past, present, and future students with Student Loan Debt...

If i had to pay for college. I would not attend.

Working decades to pay off loans is not whats poppin.

Tuition remission @*!@*.

Canada ftw.

I paid $4,000 in tuition this year
pimp.gif

Middle-class students get done in because they have no option but to get subsidized loans.

Good thread Antigen. I've had this in mind for a LONG time, even before I hit college and was contemplating in high school what my future would be. It's all %$**+% up man.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm looking at 200000+k

Yeahhhh...but as if you didn't already know, you will have a greater chance than most to wipe them out, and not be hampered by them, given your current academic situation and the field of employment you'll be entering...as if you didn't already know that though...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I mean...everyone in my situation pays it off but I hear it's still a $%%#@.

Real Talk, Don't be afraid to get a subsidized or unsubsidized government student loan. The catch is that YOU MUST MAJOR IN A SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO GET YOU PAID WHEN YOU GRADUATE. If you have $50,000 in loans when you graduate and you get a job paying you $40,000 - $50,000 a year, you will be fine.

You can blame government for rising tuition costs. Government just gives students more and more credit, allowing all universities alike to raise their tuition prices. If the Government reined in the credit, colleges wouldn't be able to raise tuition since there would be very very few people who would be able to afford the education.

edit: didn't realize i already posted in this thread and said the same thing

i go to a cc...so my student loan debt isn't as much as somebody who goes to a major college...i hear stories about some of the people with huge student loans
sick.gif

I just paid one my loans off in full yesterday. I've got two more to go. Yay.

For those crying about a $9,000 or so debt need to knock it off. There's graduates with far more and far less than you.

Back
Top Bottom