A personality change in spiders?

Hey everyone I got a pet tarantula and I was wondering if we got any people who have enough knowledge on em to see why mine is changing. She used to be all sweet and let me take her out of her terrarium whenever. Now, she's SUPER mad at everything. The picture below shows her getting ready to strike at me......I'm not sure if I should deal with it or stomp her @$# out.
4hwepu.jpg

It feels neglected, the warmth provided by your love is not enough. Solution: light it on fire

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Change her habitat by either increasing air flow or getting a bigger tank
I got the best tank for her. a 12x12x12 with great airflow...I can't seem to find what's wrong.

Spiders get moody a lot who knows.I'm interested in getting a praying mantis though seems real cool any experience with them

my gf had a praying mantis named gerald. dude ate tons of crickets. got huge. then he got depressed. he didn't want to eat the crickets she kept putting in his cage, even though they were still alive and active. he mostly hung out around the edges of the door of the cage like he was trying to escape. so she let him go. he's happier out in the big wide world. 

How can you even tell when a spider is being sweet?
laugh.gif
Does it come up to you to cuddle?

Back
Top Bottom