A Plea To Any Air Max Fan: A Guaranteed Strategy to get back HOA Colors+Materials+Kicks!!!!!

Dear air max fans: i know i haven't been dropping much info lately but thats because things are moving very slowly right now andthere is no big release yet, although there is a chance of infrareds coming out again in august but i have no pics... ANYHOW: After being so utterlydisappointed when the mesh and suede options never returned to id last month i went into a bit of depression/realization that i may never have the chance to idmy own airmaxes with the HOA colors ever! i stupidly slept til i had money but the day i got paid was they day they were gone... so heres the steps all shouldfollow if you want to see a change:
1. Go to
www.niketown.com
2. press customer service
3. press live chat
4. chat about nike id
5. tell your agent/rep you would like your message to be forwarded to the feedback department
6. You(NT'er) would like to see the airmax line of sneakers return to nike id with the same colors and materials from when the history of the air campaignwas going on
7. emphasize that you intend on buying many pairs if something happens.

The word is that their feedback is looked over very closely each month and the more buzz and request the realer a chance it can be that they will return. Soplease take those steps to receiving the airmaxes back again on nikeid so we can all get our airmax fix on while instead of waiting and passing on unnecessarycolorways and leather and use the best of mesh and suede to the best of our ability!
I hope you guys can give back to the community on these as i do for information. It would really make my year if these came back.
Thank You!
-Drew

Nice can't we do this about any other shoe like maybe the David Robinson's everybody talks about??

the "realest" chance that a change will be made is if you stop buying Nike products, period....

I really wish that what Drew was talking about would work but i've reached the conclusion that nike doesn't care what we want. Infrareds in aug???

I did it i sent two messages and it says responding but she has yet to respond. hopefully more people do it and we get some change. Lets not get greedy andstart doing it for every single release that people want to see, one step at a time folks.

infrareds in august
eek.gif
that would be nice.

I tried to special order a pair of blue toe structures, and she said they didn't have any left but she would forward it to some department to let them knowthat they were in demand, and that if more people requested them they may come back out.

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

Dear air max fans: i know i haven't been dropping much info lately but thats because things are moving very slowly right now and there is no big release yet, although there is a chance of infrareds coming out again in august but i have no pics... ANYHOW: After being so utterly disappointed when the mesh and suede options never returned to id last month i went into a bit of depression/realization that i may never have the chance to id my own airmaxes with the HOA colors ever! i stupidly slept til i had money but the day i got paid was they day they were gone... so heres the steps all should follow if you want to see a change:
1. Go to
www.niketown.com
2. press customer service
3. press live chat
4. chat about nike id
5. tell your agent/rep you would like your message to be forwarded to the feedback department
6. You(NT'er) would like to see the airmax line of sneakers return to nike id with the same colors and materials from when the history of the air campaign was going on
7. emphasize that you intend on buying many pairs if something happens.

The word is that their feedback is looked over very closely each month and the more buzz and request the realer a chance it can be that they will return. So please take those steps to receiving the airmaxes back again on nikeid so we can all get our airmax fix on while instead of waiting and passing on unnecessary colorways and leather and use the best of mesh and suede to the best of our ability!
I hope you guys can give back to the community on these as i do for information. It would really make my year if these came back.
Thank You!
-Drew

Nah.. AM lovers gotta kick out the damn hype. Tell them to pull some good !#*! out so people can stop buying AMs and hyping them out. More so, stop theJD exclusive. Mesh or not, it's about quality and I doubt NIKE would tinker their profit margins for the sake of making better shoes. It's likeroulette, some retros would hit it, most on the whole do not.
Btw, the mesh thing has got to stop. There are plenty of toe boxes made out of materialsaside from mesh that is much more durable.
wink.gif

The structure toe box are the worst ever.

the end.

as i said a couple months ago. infrared am90 confirmed

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Btw, the mesh thing has got to stop. There are plenty of toe boxes made out of materials aside from mesh that is much more durable.
wink.gif

The structure toe box are the worst ever.

the end.
i think the mesh craze is for the look not function.

Guys that is strange about the responses both times i have done it i just talked to the rep and asked them to please forward my request for hoa am's to thefeedback for nike id... if it isnt working through niketown.com please try it through the live chat on nikeid.com again under customer service and then contactus and choose live chat as for infrareds, heres the scoop they were originally for july, then the date got moved up to april 2nd and it ended being offered the2nd i called for our store, and they were sold out...now the date has been changed to august and now thelowdown-the only difference i know of again NO PICS OF THESE at all have been made public or private yet but all the colors in the color description are thesame except for the change of medium grey to cement grey shouldnt be that big of a deal if the rest is correct. i will keep you guys tuned in on those as well.and speaking of infrared there is a infrared and black air stabb coming out soon, no pics yet. i will start dropping more posts similar to how i did for theTech Challenges, airmaxes and others. please help out and support the airmax cause!
thanks,
-Drew

drew: first the rep named "Larry" asked how may he help me and i wrote two messages and he never replied but it did say he was responding (i left itup for around a hour and nothing) in my messages i wrote if he can forward to the feedback department and i also clicked that option when i filled out requestform. so hopefully all went through.

cant wait for more info about those stabs and 90s, i hope i dont miss my chance at ordering through you like i did with the structures.

just made a couple pairs in NYC with all OG options..................WOW!!!!!!!!! we need this kinda stuff online, you guys don't know what you are missin

as i said a couple months ago. infrared am90 confirmed

This is all I really saw in this thread. Finally I can retire the last pair of HOA joints I have. Time to re-up on a few more pairs. And they better be $80still.

lol @ them being 80 dollars you know how nike works...

ill be happy if they were the same as the vivid blue (92)

i still cringe when i see any 180 id.
why did i not appreciate that shoe back them. same with the 93

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

lol @ them being 80 dollars you know how nike works...

ill be happy if they were the same as the vivid blue (92)
True. I got too excited for a minute. Inflation is a mutha. Especially when your wages don't increase. SMH.

hoa colors will come back eventually, its only been like 2 yrs. i just want more consistency with shoes that come out with colorways we havent seen in a longtime or just good basic ones that arent overpriced

Joe: Larry was the rep i used yesterday... were you using firefox or internet explorer for your web browsing? i usually use firefox but for nike chats it neverseems to work right. try IE next time.

Sneakerinsider: what do you mean you made them with og options in nyc at the studio i thought the word was they had very weak colors and mesh toebox colors ofwhite grey and brown? no hoa colors...

i believe the retail on the infrareds is $92 or $98 i get the infrareds and 90 Current(hybrids) confused in price. this again is due to the 10% price markup onall products to reach a certain goal in revenue next year or something

keep it up guys i appreciate the efforts

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

just made a couple pairs in NYC with all OG options..................WOW!!!!!!!!! we need this kinda stuff online, you guys don't know what you are missin

With all the OG options, eh? That's interesting. There's no infrared, no neon, no leather mudguard on the 90's, and no synthetic material forthe rest of the shoe.. just one example.
This is all I really saw in this thread. Finally I can retire the last pair of HOA joints I have. Time to re-up on a few more pairs. And they better be $80 still.
They definitely won't be $80... and they won't be a GR like the last go 'round. But, as mentioned AM90's infrared will bereleasing for fall/winter.. I'm guessing around August/September.
B

Back
Top Bottom