A Question About The Interference Of The 6Rings With The 11/12 Countdown Pack

If this Bred Color way is dropping this winter as well as the Concord Colorway is it safe to assume that the 11/12 Countdown Package will be either theSpacejams, or some new colorway?

air-jordan-six-rings-6-rings-blkred-1.jpg
airjordan6rings2cx6.jpg

the 6 rings are gonna do us a favor though.........keep those hypebeast on the 6 rings......while the sneakerheads get the pack....

^I don't belive your statement is completely accurate.

It will be the hypebeasts and sneakerheads alike to purchase the package.

It will be the regular, everyday Jordan customer to purchase these 6 Rings as well as most other Team Jordans which is what carries the Brand.

Black/red already confirmed unfortunately, was looking forward to spacejams as originaly anounced. Black/red will do though

Honestly, I must be the only one on NT who actually likes the Concord Colorway.....and I'm no hypebeast!!!

honestly..i'm not a fan of the 6rings....but the concord ones are growing on me....maybe i'm just tired....hahaha

You say Black/Red with icey sole. I would much prefer to have Black/Red with Varsity Red sole. Well really, I'd wouldn't mind having Bred XI'swith icey sole but wether it's with red sole or icey sole, it dont really matter although I would like to see the Black/Reds with red released inthe 11/12pack, but however it looks, I wouldn't mind having the pack as long as it's black red XI's and white/black/red XII's, and lastly, about thebred 11's with the clear sole on the bottom, don't think it's the Space Jam's.

I JUST HOPE AND PRAY THE COLORWAY STAYS THE SAME, AND PERHAPS THE BRED 11'S HAVE THE RED SOLE ON THE BOTTOM.

I would rather have space jams then black/red 11s but either way i am buying for the 12s

i thought the same with the Fire Red Vs and the Fire Red Fusions. We'll see but its not interrupting unless b/c I want concords or columbia blues

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

its already confirmed to be black/red

Last I checked it was the space jams confirmed for the CDP, with the Red/White 12s..
Your a few months behind its been confirmed black/red 11's and white/black 12's

six rings are tight. nothing to do with hypebeast or anything. it is actually the best concept JB has came out with in a long time. good stuff

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

its already confirmed to be black/red

Last I checked it was the space jams confirmed for the CDP, with the Red/White 12s..
Your a few months behind its been confirmed black/red 11's and white/black 12's

don't listen to him JO HOUSTONE he is a troll in these boards

unfortunately the black/red XI are confirmed. was totally lookin forward to the space jams too.

Back
Top Bottom