A Question About The Interference Of The 6Rings With The 11/12 Countdown Pack

Now that's telling them. And plus I thought I give them a glimpse of what's been confirmed and what they'll be getting if they did get the 11/12CDP

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

Now those look sweet, even if they was purchased on eBay.
That makes a perfect colorway to the Countdown pack.
smokin.gif

As for them Six-rings, they seem to look kind of freakish, with parts of every shoe MJ wore winning Championships.
Ugly, Ugly, Ugly like Betty. O r should I say uuugaly.

for some odd reason, i just don't believe that the regular bred 11's will be in the pack in dec. maybe it's wishful thinkin.

but correct me if i'm wrong... at least SO FAR, there has been one OG colorway and the other shoe has some variation. that trend does change with the 4/19pack and the 7/16 pack. but then the trend picks back up again w/ the 5/18 pack.

i personally think we will be getting OG taxi's and spacejams w/ red jumpman.

but of course i could be wrong. i guess we'll all have to just wait & see.

let's all just keep our fingers crossed that they give us spacejams w/ a red jumpman.

oh, and also "confirmed" is meaning less and less these days. weren't black/cement 3's, infrared 6's, and some mysterious black based qs6 all "confirmed"?

and we have yet to see any of those yet. and if i'm not mistaken, they were all "confirmed" by the so-called "insiders".
eyes.gif

6 Rings had got nothing to do with Collezione's colorway.
Even if both are the exact same colorway, design is different.

AND DON'T CALL THEM BRED.

Gosh I hope SJs come out in the 11/12 pack but I'm pretty sure that's not gonna happen.

definatly a 2 pack pick up. i already got a fresh pair of black/red 11's. wouldn't mind having 2 more. those 6 rings are trash. they look like elephantshoes. real jordan heads are still gonna cop the 11/12 pack. its gonna be pandemonium for that pack, just like the DMP's. only because the 11's are inthere. i can see these 6 rings selling quick cus of the patent leather on the shoe. your typical jordan consumer that doesn't know about AIR jordans aregonna cop them cus they can't tell the difference between the signature J and the Team J, they just see the jumpman on and think they got some heat.

im no hypebeast, i buy what i like, but i like that the bred six rings n the bred xi's are releasing because at least i have something to get similarenough to the xi's if i can't get an actual pack

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Now that's telling them. And plus I thought I give them a glimpse of what's been confirmed and what they'll be getting if they did get the 11/12 CDP

2c236076318b2d7ba59560e673142d63e44d651e.x-png

Now those look sweet, even if they was purchased on eBay.
That makes a perfect colorway to the Countdown pack.
smokin.gif

As for them Six-rings, they seem to look kind of freakish, with parts of every shoe MJ wore winning Championships.
Ugly, Ugly, Ugly like Betty. O r should I say uuugaly.

Fresh but I prefer Columbias or Concords over playoffs any day of the week

laugh.gif
Why would anybody let some piece of crap variant shoe interfere with the only countdown pack worth buying?

How can the six-rings shoe interfere with the release of the Jordan 11/12 Countdown pack, I mean there should be no problem with the release especially whenit's released on the last saturday of the year. But which colorway would come out though, the Black/red or White/black. Of course there is a possibly anexpecting return of the OG Black and red Air Jordan XI's with the red sole-which I'm hoping. But who in the world would want Space Jam XI's with ared jumpman? Some of y'all may want it and some of y'all may not. I would n't mind getting the pack because quite frankly, I always wanted a pairof Jordan XI's-like the classic Black/white/red's back in 2001. But if not, then they would be something different. And oh' yeah, whether or notyour wishing for the XI's to be the Space Jams. It's already been confirmed that the colorway would be the retro Black/White/Red XI (possibly form2001) . As for the XII's it's White/black/and taxi. Remember, Jordan brand makes the decision's, not you. But you can hope and pray if you want Ifyour that desprate for changes of the 11/12 colorways knowing I could be wrong. Well, we'll see!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

Originally Posted by shottyblood

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

its already confirmed to be black/red

Last I checked it was the space jams confirmed for the CDP, with the Red/White 12s..
Your a few months behind its been confirmed black/red 11's and white/black 12's

don't listen to him JO HOUSTONE he is a troll in these boards

dude is right, man... are YOU a troll?

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by odiggidy

i hate the blk/red xi's
mad.gif
damn and i was looking forward to this pack
tired.gif

eek.gif
alien.gif

this
eek.gif
i could understand... but why the
alien.gif
? or am i not supposed to have my own opinion? anyway like i said i hate theblk/red xi. never liked em in 95, never liked em in 2000-01 and i don't like em now. Iprefer Space jams, Cool Grey's and Columbias.

i thought it was basically the uppers of the blk/red XI's and sole of the SJ's..... IMO a very dope colorway, a def nice addition to the history ofheat from the XI's!
pimp.gif

I would rather want to see the spacejams in the pack, but the blk/red will do just fine.

Any XI mid would be fine with me. I'm upset that the XII's are taxis not the white/red (one of my two grails)

Back
Top Bottom