A quick question

ok so i bought a jordan 5/18 package of ebay for 290$ and the seller has 100% feedback and he is a sneaker seller so i got the mail i compared them to myjordan 11/12 package and i purchased those at footlocker so they are legit and the box was slightly smaller than the 11/12 are they authentic the boxes areidentical and the shoes look very legit to me can someone help me please

I heard that the boxes tend to be different in size. So I would say don't worry about it.

^thats what i heard too, but if i were you jus to be safe id post some pix of the sneakers with the box on the legit/price check forum. get a couple ofopinions.

The sneaker culture fell off
laugh.gif

All my CDP shoes are sz 11.5 and I too noticed that not all the bxes are the same size...

JordanPoe wrote:
All my CDP shoes are sz 11.5 and I too noticed that not all the bxes are the same size...

same here. my 5/18 cdp box is bigger then my 11/12 box.I have a few different size boxes.

Yep, I felt the same way and I spazed out at first. The boxes are different. On some you can see Jordan's full hand and on others just the thumb.

im the opposite my 11/12 pack is the smallest box i got while my 8/15s pack is huge compared to it and they both size 9

Back
Top Bottom